CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello everyone. Rock chick from Lincoln UK here.

Old 07-13-2021, 07:49 AM   #1
Tiggi
Hello everyone. Rock chick from Lincoln UK here.

Hi - I'm known as Tiggi online and I'm from Lincoln in the UK. I'm a wheelchair user, a bit of a Metal chick and Beatles nerd, I suppose you could say. I'm also a hobbyist writer and singer.

I'm mum to Rory the Shar Pei and Rune the Caramel corn. I'm unsure if you have other brits here, but hello everyone anyway.

Hope you are all having a wonderful week so far!

Old 07-13-2021, 08:07 AM   #2
nikkirnoto
Hi, I'm not a Brit but new here too. Welcome!!! I've been reading through info on here the past few days and it's been very helpful. We just picked up our 1st corn on Thursday!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Old 07-13-2021, 08:09 AM   #3
Tiggi
Oh congrats! They are awesome pets!

Old 07-13-2021, 08:36 AM   #4
nikkirnoto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggi View Post
Oh congrats! They are awesome pets!
She's a baby and very busy. We've only been able to hold her a couple times because she ate the day after we picked her up. I think she's content in her new home though

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Old 07-13-2021, 09:18 AM   #5
hypnoctopus
Welcome! Feel free to post pictures of your animals.

Old 07-13-2021, 10:53 AM   #6
Tiggi
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
Welcome! Feel free to post pictures of your animals.
I'd love to, but they aren't uploaded anywhere and you can't upload them here, only link them. Shame!

Old 07-13-2021, 11:06 AM   #7
hypnoctopus
Oh, you can upload them here directly to the site if you want to share. If you click the 'go advanced' button on the reply box, you'll then be able to scroll down to the 'manage attachments' section and choose your files there. You may have to resize them. And I always like to click 'preview post' to check to make sure everything looks right.

Old 07-13-2021, 11:39 AM   #8
Tiggi
oh that's helpful thank you xx

Old 07-13-2021, 08:13 PM   #9
SnakeCreations
Welcome, Tiggi!

It's a wonderful forum with lots of great information. I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your wee ones!

Enjoy,

Tonya

Old 07-14-2021, 12:13 AM   #10
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggi View Post
I'd love to, but they aren't uploaded anywhere and you can't upload them here, only link them. Shame!
Although this link is to one of my other sites, it will kind of guide you through posting photographs as attachments to your posts.

https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...d.php?t=304671

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google