CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Buying in bulk question

Old 03-22-2022, 01:51 PM   #1
Nyrkorey
Buying in bulk question

So I recently went and bought a bundle of 50 fuzzies from an online place that I was referred too. Since its now getting warmer out, most of them when I took it out of the box were all warm and unfrozen. I have yet to feed them to my snake because I am unsure about this. Can I just refreeze them or I was thinking of taking it as a lose and throwing them out. Has anyone had this issue?

Old 03-22-2022, 11:07 PM   #2
Rich Z
You purchased frozen rodents. You did not get frozen rodents. Which means the seller did not package them properly.

In your shoes I would contact the seller and ask them to make good on your order. If you paid via credit card, and they refuse to do so, then dispute the charge with the claim that the merchandise was not what you ordered.

Old 03-22-2022, 11:44 PM   #3
hypnoctopus
Only once have I gotten partially thawed rodents (and it was my own fault because I accidentally put the wrong address). The seller should absolutely refund/replace your order. As for whether you can use them, if they were still partially frozen, then you should be good to refreeze them. But if they were all the way thawed and warm, then they are not safe to refreeze.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google