CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Nanci's SnickerSnakes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Nanci's SnickerSnakes Welcome to SnickerSnakes- where the pretty snakes are! I love striped cornsnakes in red, white, purple, peach and pink. Foundation stock, breeding plans, and hopefully hatchling news!

Pepper x Buzztail Granite/Bloodred Hatchlings *World Premiere!!*

Old 07-28-2010, 08:23 PM   #21
Vinman
nice animals . you take great pic's

Old 07-28-2010, 08:34 PM   #22
wstphal
Andrew, I'm ahead of you on the list for hatchlings. And Buzztail's "mom" is ahead of both of us!

Old 07-28-2010, 08:37 PM   #23
Nanci
Thank you! I had to restrain myself and only take a couple pictures each- so they aren't the greatest. I hate it when their heads aren't in focus- but I didn't want to take 50 pics each to get the perfect shot, either.

I'm wondering if the ones that hatch tomorrow will be bigger! There are at least two pips still.

Old 07-28-2010, 08:42 PM   #24
Nanci
If you guys are serious, I'll contact you once everyone is shed and sexed and fed, in order here. I didn't keep an official list in fear of putting a curse on the clutch. The thing I like about blood het avalanche stripe x same or granite het avalanche stripe is you'll get a nice Christmas clutch of eight different _pretty_ morphs. And _all_ will be homo bloodred, without a doubt.

Old 07-28-2010, 08:45 PM   #25
Jay@PJCReptiles
Great job Nanci! Very cool to know that you proved her out to be 100% Bloodred. That big fat girl is very nice. It is always nice when a girl has a little meat on their body. Again, Congrats!

Jay

Old 07-28-2010, 09:24 PM   #26
Nanci
I did one last baby check before bed, and found two more hatchies!

Baby F: Bloodred, weighing in at 9.3 grams.

Old 07-28-2010, 09:28 PM   #27
Nanci
And Baby G (this is already getting confusing!!) Granite, also 9.3 grams. And there is one pipping egg, and three unpipped eggs, in this clump. Five solo eggs in another container. I didn't know the eggs became unglued after hatching!!

First tongue shot!!

Old 07-28-2010, 09:39 PM   #28
wstphal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
If you guys are serious, I'll contact you once everyone is shed and sexed and fed, in order here. I didn't keep an official list in fear of putting a curse on the clutch. The thing I like about blood het avalanche stripe x same or granite het avalanche stripe is you'll get a nice Christmas clutch of eight different _pretty_ morphs. And _all_ will be homo bloodred, without a doubt.
Oh yeah, I am serious. ONE of these babies is going to stay in the cs.com family other than the ones you & Katie keep. I'd like a granite but I'd happily take a blood. So just let me know the $, OK?

Old 07-28-2010, 11:16 PM   #29
admitchell08
I'm serious, too! I'd love to have a granite and a blood...but depending on prices I may have to settle for just one!

Let me know, Nanci!

Old 07-28-2010, 11:58 PM   #30
ceduke
Wow, they're big! Nice clutch, congrats again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google