CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Nanci's SnickerSnakes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Nanci's SnickerSnakes Welcome to SnickerSnakes- where the pretty snakes are! I love striped cornsnakes in red, white, purple, peach and pink. Foundation stock, breeding plans, and hopefully hatchling news!

Pepper x Buzztail Granite/Bloodred Hatchlings *World Premiere!!*

Old 07-31-2010, 09:14 PM   #81
Nanci
And s/he's out! Number 15/16, Baby O, a nice Bloodred. This baby is a natural model! (I bought this dish in Bermuda and it was cracked when I got it home *cries*)

Old 07-31-2010, 09:21 PM   #82
admitchell08
OO! I like him/her/it! With that snake as a model, you don't even notice the crack.

Old 07-31-2010, 09:27 PM   #83
Nanci
How are you ever going to decide???

Old 07-31-2010, 09:29 PM   #84
admitchell08
I have no idea! I'm already stressing over it! I'm thinking I may just let you be the judge of it and surprise me...since you DO get to see them up close and personal! Sound like a plan?

Old 07-31-2010, 09:33 PM   #85
Nanci
You should have seen how stressed I was trying to pick the perfect lavblood, the first time Rich Z did individual pictures, and I was the first one to see them! I had to call in Roy Munson for a consult!!

Old 07-31-2010, 10:36 PM   #86
zorro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
You should have seen how stressed I was trying to pick the perfect lavblood, the first time Rich Z did individual pictures, and I was the first one to see them! I had to call in Roy Munson for a consult!!
I remember that, you went through them forever (it seemed like).
John

Old 08-01-2010, 01:30 AM   #87
sleeperchris
1 Granite please Pretty hatchlings congrats Nanci!

Old 08-01-2010, 02:35 PM   #88
Jessicat
Quote:
(Good thing there were only 16 eggs or I would have had to go buy some more plates! I already had to re-shoot M and N because I accidentally repeated the backgrounds!)
Oh Nanci!! This is so sweet and endearing for some reason.
It also reminds me of a set of 4 cups with kittens on them that my friends have. They all have different expressions. One is "stalking prey" kitty, another is "inquisitive kitty", one of "scared kitty", and I believe the last is "neurotic kitty!"

How much will you be charging for a pair? I want to figure out if I should ask you to put me on the list or not... if that makes sense.

Old 08-01-2010, 04:30 PM   #89
Nanci
Here's the link to their For Sale page. No one is sexed or fed yet... It looks like the granites are REALLY popular- so people at the end of the list may only have the bloodreds to choose from. But that is BETTER- in terms of breeding, because then you can produce fires, and you can't with a pair of granites. Don't forget, they are all 100% stripe, too!! I think I have convinced myself to keep a bloodred, not a (gorgeous *cries*) granite, because of the fire aspect.

Old 08-01-2010, 04:42 PM   #90
wstphal
Quote:
Here's the link to their For Sale page. No one is sexed or fed yet... It looks like the granites are REALLY popular- so people at the end of the list may only have the bloodreds to choose from. But that is BETTER- in terms of breeding, because then you can produce fires, and you can't with a pair of granites. Don't forget, they are all 100% stripe, too!! I think I have convinced myself to keep a bloodred, not a (gorgeous *cries*) granite, because of the fire aspect.
Nanci, if you sell me H or K or both, I will lend them back to you in the future if you wish!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google