CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Nanci's SnickerSnakes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Nanci's SnickerSnakes Welcome to SnickerSnakes- where the pretty snakes are! I love striped cornsnakes in red, white, purple, peach and pink. Foundation stock, breeding plans, and hopefully hatchling news!

Javelina vs Molten: Comparison Pics

Old 01-19-2011, 05:27 PM   #1
Nanci
Javelina vs Molten: Comparison Pics

These were taken at 5PM, natural light. Sunlight makes them glow! Two snakes on the ground didn't work at all. Two snakes in a tree was not a good idea either!

Molten is climbing up the tree vertically, Javelina is moving to the right horizontally.

Old 01-19-2011, 05:28 PM   #2
Nanci
Okay, on smooth ground, they decided to freeze and let me get a picture!

Molten is on the left, Javelina is on the right. I had to look at their baby pics and sketch their head markings and compare, to ID them in these pics. They are almost identical.

Old 01-19-2011, 05:31 PM   #3
Nanci
I couldn't get them to stay in the same place in the tree, so I had to hold them in front of the tree. Javelina is the one facing the camera.

They sure had a great time being outside!!

Old 01-20-2011, 05:20 PM   #4
Jessicat
Nanci, they're gorgeous! I especially love that last picture of them up against the nice blue sky as a background.

Is someone interested in one of these babies?!

BTW, I'm so glad we finally have a date!!! I'm going to get Lova's tub ready a week early...

Old 01-20-2011, 06:55 PM   #5
Nanci
Someone _is_ interested in these babies, and has chosen Molten. Baby C is sold, too, and Granite. They are both blue in these pictures, I think, too. Just not deep blue yet! They start out looking just a little dark, and then they are hideous!! And then they shed.

Old 01-20-2011, 07:21 PM   #6
MysticExotics
Gorgeous babies Nanci!

Old 01-27-2011, 09:40 PM   #7
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
OMD, that pair is absolutely amazing!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google