CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Nanci's SnickerSnakes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Nanci's SnickerSnakes Welcome to SnickerSnakes- where the pretty snakes are! I love striped cornsnakes in red, white, purple, peach and pink. Foundation stock, breeding plans, and hopefully hatchling news!

Exciting News!!

Old 02-01-2010, 02:10 PM   #1
Nanci
Exciting News!!

News item #1: A Super Secret Snake will be departing Colorado tomorrow, enroute for Florida! No, it's not that VMS amber stripe that I covet...

News item #2: I am solidifying plans with Stef of Triple Moons Design to begin design of the SnickerSnakes official website! Yes, I can and have designed websites in the past. But I want my SnickerSnakes site to be professional and easy to update, and I feel the platform Stef offers will be very nice to work with.

New item #3: I have purchased an incubator!!

Old 02-01-2010, 02:42 PM   #2
Jenstar
I can't wait to see your new addition. I need to get an incubator too eventually.

Old 02-01-2010, 03:00 PM   #3
LBoz
Wow, that IS exciting news, Nanci! Can't wait to see the photos of the SSS and your new website!!!!

Old 02-01-2010, 05:27 PM   #4
Nanci
The new snake will be named Azaria. Can anyone figure her out with just that information, and knowledge of my existing snakes?? Anyone besides Eric and Katie, that is!!

Just made the deposit on my webpage design!! I'm excited!!

Old 02-01-2010, 09:29 PM   #5
carol
Congrats Nanci. I can't wait to see your SSS and your website.

Old 02-01-2010, 09:42 PM   #6
dionythicus
Named after Hank Azaria? lol

Old 02-01-2010, 10:37 PM   #7
jlindp
Yay, congratulations! I wish I had a SSS coming my way, but alas, I do not. And hmm... Azaria. A Hebrew name, yes? That's about all I know... I'll just have to wait, I guess! :}

Old 02-01-2010, 11:51 PM   #8
RobbiesCornField
Hmmmm... I THINK I have a pretty good idea of what it might be.

Old 02-02-2010, 08:09 AM   #9
Nanci
Well, I have a domain name now!!

Old 02-02-2010, 10:51 AM   #10
Lynnea
Great news! I also long for that VMS amber stripe! Looking forward to seeing your new site.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google