CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Where online to get a thermostat?

Old 05-31-2013, 01:25 PM   #1
Sekani
Where online to get a thermostat?

The temps have been crazy round here the past week going up to 20ºC (really hot for us!) and I really need to get a thermostat for the two heat mats and its just time now, I've needed to get one for a while. I was wondering if there were any cheap ones available online? My price range is quite low btw...Oh and I was wondering do I need to get a particular brand for reptiles or do any ones do ok? And what brands are good ones?

Thanks in advice!

Old 05-31-2013, 02:17 PM   #2
RockmSockmJesus
I just bought this.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

A lot of people here recommend it.

Old 05-31-2013, 02:23 PM   #3
Chip
I use Vivarium Electronics, from www.reptilebasics.com, but this will depend on your needs and budget.

Old 05-31-2013, 02:39 PM   #4
Alicia P
I'm not sure if you'll be able to find a Hydrofarm in Irelend.
Habistats look like a better bet and are available here, here and here and I think those places will all ship to Ireland

Old 05-31-2013, 04:37 PM   #5
Sekani
Wow thanks so much guys! The second I get some money i'll be getting one. How do those ones work? And can you set up multiple heat mats to the same one?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google