CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Welcome!

Old 03-20-2002, 05:19 PM   #1
Rich Z
Thumbs up Welcome!

I decided to try this type of message board on for size to see how well it works. Things are rather easy to change here, so if you can see a better way to arrange things, or something that I missed, please let me know and I'll take a look at changing things for the better.

In the meantime, wring this out and let me know how it goes and what you think of it. Don't be shy about trying out something extraordinary, as you may find out something no one else knows about.

Thanks.

Rich Z.

Old 03-20-2002, 07:52 PM   #2
Solaris16
Smile

Hi Everyone!

It's great to have this forum back! I missed to so much!

A huge thanks to Rich for working so hard on this site, we really do love it!

I think that I will go put a new post about Sunny's first educational show right now! Thanks again! It's great to be back! Wendy

Old 03-20-2002, 08:02 PM   #3
Simon
Hi Everyone!

It's really nice to be back on this forum! Everything looks real nice here Rich! I know for sure that all of us will once again enjoy all the conversation that we will be having on this forum! Good luck and Happy Herping!

Old 03-20-2002, 08:20 PM   #4
Gregg
New Forum

Hi Rich,

Thanks for all the hard work with the new forum. Man, you have been busy, haven't you?

It looks like it's going to be great fun.

Gregg

Old 03-21-2002, 07:16 PM   #5
Kevin M
All I can say is, WOW! I love the new Message Board!

-Kev

Old 03-22-2002, 02:25 PM   #6
Snake Queen
Talking Great!

Yay! This is much easier to read than the other one. You don't have to click links everytime you want to see a thread. Great job, Rich!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google