CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

2 question's

Old 08-30-2006, 12:32 PM   #1
Candycane_Tim
2 question's

1ST
Do i need a lock on the sliding door's of my viv? or is it just to stop kid's opening it when your not about? just wondered as i have 1 at the minute but it seems to startle jake when i unlock it?
2ND
i've had him for about 3 weeks now and he feeds fine and very active but when ever i get him out he always bites me at least twice i thought he might have got used to me by now? do some snakes just not like being picked up? I always move slowly arround him an am gentle and always leave 48hr's after feeding.

Old 08-30-2006, 02:05 PM   #2
BeckyG
If there is anyone, anywhere who might have access to your snake when you are not around, keep the lock. Your snake will get used to it.

He will get used to you too. With some, it just takes longer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google