CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

I LOVE that the site emails me,,,,,,,,,,

Old 03-29-2002, 01:30 PM   #1
Sheri
Talking I LOVE that the site emails me,,,,,,,,,,

when someone replies to my posts! THAT is by FAR the best feature I've encountered thus far,,,,,I've spent so much time accessing various forums only to find no one has responded to my ?'s,,,,

This site is fastly replacing my surfing on ebay,,,,,,

Sheri =o)

Old 03-30-2002, 01:35 AM   #2
Gregg
Thumbs up Loving the email...

Hey Sheri,

I know what you mean. I used to spend long hours on eBay going through all the listings for my favorite drums. This site is by far the cheaper of the two sites, i.e., I don't find myself getting into any auctions here that I cannot, in reality, afford. tee-hee.

And though I might eventually end up being the oldest Junior Member with the amount of listings I do, I get a blast from getting the email notice that someone jumped on the thread behind me. What a fun site!

Gregg

Old 03-30-2002, 04:16 AM   #3
Simon
Ha ha ha

Yeah I know what you guys mean.......I would totally think that this is great site too. Really have to thank Rich for this. I mean he is already super busy but he still has time to do these things and set up a sire for us.....thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google