CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Release or Euthanize Cornsnakes? What's your opinion?
Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 03:04 PM   #281
Rotach
Ahem, Roy, see what Mike17 said... I will be that pointing kindergarden tattletale if I must.

Old 03-03-2009, 03:05 PM   #282
jpccusa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotach View Post
it's unnatural for the snake to be in a tank in your house to begin with, it's innatural for you to put food in front of it's face and to be able to drink your tap water. And it's def unnatural for you to assist in it's death. Your not the one who decides that, NATURE is! that's my foundation here, agree to disagree! I have! You can't! It's matter of opinion, no one here is right or wrong despite what "morally" or "ethically" words you toss in here! OPINION!!!
If you believe snake keeping is as unnatural as euthanasia, why do you keep 3 snakes?

I believe you have to be able to decide for the well being of your pets, when it is time for it to eat, as well as when it is time to end it's suffering.

But what you've showed us is that the unnatural nice part of snake keeping is okay. The part you don't want to deal with is not...

Old 03-03-2009, 03:06 PM   #283
mike17l
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotach View Post
Ahem, Roy, see what Mike17 said... I will be that pointing kindergarden tattletale if I must.
Sorry, I pointed out a fact and you stereotyped some 25% of Americans and many paid members of this forum.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread