CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Post Your Viv!!

Old 01-06-2011, 02:27 PM   #131
skittles2991
Well, I finally have my viv set up and have Corma transferred from her box to her new home. She seems to love it. It's the first time I've seen her this active when she wasn't being handled.

I'm thinking of adding a few more vines to the back and sides, but otherwise I'm happy with it.

Old 01-06-2011, 02:28 PM   #132
Tinkerbeller87
Looks great!

Old 01-06-2011, 04:00 PM   #133
Haarstad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah1228 View Post
Eric!! Lol I just noticed I got the same tree ornament/decor that you have! haha, well I upgraded a little. Added a bigger tree with more leaves! He really likes climbing it!
That's awesome, i like mine but i'm gonna have to disassemble both of my cages tomorrow cause i'm making the journey back up north on saturday, so this oughtta be fun lol. Then i just gotta rebuild them when i get back up there. And on top of it, Riddick is in DEEP Blue lol

Old 01-06-2011, 04:26 PM   #134
WingedSweetheart
I love looking at everyone's set ups. I'm a creative kind of person and love seeing the creative sides of other people. I don't know why but it just fascinates me!

I need to post more pictures of my vivs because I've been working on them. I've been making the floral arrangements and vines myself so it's taking a while. I got one done. One halfway done and one that I haven't touched yet. I also got some different sized river rocks that I'm trying to figure out what to do with them. I got them because I really want to use them but not sure how I will yet.

Old 01-06-2011, 04:48 PM   #135
Haarstad
I'm looking forward to seeing it, hurry and get some pics up!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
setup, terrarium, vivarium