CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Post Your Viv!!

Old 11-19-2010, 08:13 AM   #51
Karoni
Beautiful viv, Clintham!

Old 11-19-2010, 08:30 AM   #52
decadence
I added a vine and hammock to my cage, I got pictures that ill post tonight. I'm surprised that the snake likes the hammock, she sits up there every night....(Sits?)......lays?....coils? Whatever the term is you like to use. And one day ill figure out a name for her instead of "the snake" just nothing has come to mind yet.

Old 11-19-2010, 08:39 AM   #53
Karoni
Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence View Post
I added a vine and hammock to my cage, I got pictures that ill post tonight. I'm surprised that the snake likes the hammock, she sits up there every night....(Sits?)......lays?....coils? Whatever the term is you like to use. And one day ill figure out a name for her instead of "the snake" just nothing has come to mind yet.
Sienna loves hers, too. She's up there pretty much every night. I took a chance on buying it and am happy it's worked out so well.

Old 11-19-2010, 11:16 AM   #54
Haarstad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karoni View Post
Sienna loves hers, too. She's up there pretty much every night. I took a chance on buying it and am happy it's worked out so well.
Riddick loves his too, He's not crazy about climbing but i give him stuff so i can say that it's not that i don't give him any chances to climb! lol. I only catch him climbing about once or twice a week but i'm not checking in the dead of the night either. I do see him using everything so i'm happy with all of my purchases!

Old 11-19-2010, 12:02 PM   #55
Tinkerbeller87
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintham View Post
my corn's viv - partitioned 3ft viv cos hes a hatchie.
Beautiful viv and cute little snake! I love all the vines! I would totally do something like that if I had the patience to pull it all out every feeding to inspect for poop. For some reason my corns love to poop on the plants I have in there for them. They are kind of a pain to clean too.

Old 11-19-2010, 12:08 PM   #56
OkeeteeMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenber View Post
I realize i don't have some of the best equipment yet or a fantastic arrangement on the shelving
Jenber, is this the shelving you have?

Old 11-19-2010, 03:46 PM   #57
SnakeAround
My snake apartments in the living room:

The ones in the computer room:

The vivs in the computer room are on a table now, but will be put on wheeled shelfs so I'll have two more rows of vivs to buy this year

Old 11-19-2010, 04:05 PM   #58
Karoni
Woooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Old 11-19-2010, 04:25 PM   #59
atmox
jealous!!!!!

Old 11-19-2010, 04:37 PM   #60
Ares2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutengel View Post
My snake apartments in the living room:

The ones in the computer room:

The vivs in the computer room are on a table now, but will be put on wheeled shelfs so I'll have two more rows of vivs to buy this year
WOW.. so many snakes. I'm trying to learn how to take care of just one. LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
setup, terrarium, vivarium