CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Reptilinks

Old 09-16-2020, 08:08 PM   #1
Frank Pinello
Reptilinks

Has anyone had any experience feeding their corn snake Reptilinks?
I an considering purchasing some quail reptilinks as a supplement once in a while for my collection but maintain mostly on mice.
I’ve heard that they are easier to digest and therefore get more nutrients from them.
Might be good for females pre and post egg laying.
Thanks

Old 09-16-2020, 11:04 PM   #2
SnakeCreations
Hi Frank!

I purchased some this season to use on my non-feeders, mainly as a last ditch effort. I offered a mini-link to the 3 non-feeder corns and 2 non-feeder hognose. They didn't take them, which was a bummer. I haven't tried with any of my adults.

Good luck!

-Tonya

Old 09-17-2020, 12:51 AM   #3
Shiari
I got micro-links for non-feeders and teeny babies (I hatched out *3* that were 2 grams or less!) and while the non-feeders haven't voluntarily taken them, they are super easy to forcefeed because of the gelatin coating they have. They slide in easy and the babies don't fuss about it much.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google