CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

reputation points

Old 02-28-2005, 12:59 PM   #41
JTGoff69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangrove
For all I know he could be in this forum right now on another name!!!
He's online, but with his own name. Apparently searching for more victims.

Old 02-28-2005, 01:09 PM   #42
Mangrove
Red face

IM SCARED!!!!!!!!!!

Also DAND you have the corn snake contributor icon so everyone know you have good knowledge and a lot of posts.

I on the other hand only have a few posts over the last 2 months, but it is not because I’m trying to become popular it is because I want to learn more about corn snake; I am going to college to be a herpetologist.

Old 02-28-2005, 01:12 PM   #43
Itsnowingcorns
If you think about it the contributor's icon means nothing that way....
It just shows you donate money for the site to be kept free and help Rich out (which I am very grateful for).
Not a slight on you DAND, I'm sure you DO have very good knowledge.

Old 02-28-2005, 01:15 PM   #44
Mangrove
I just meant with the contributors icon it shows you care about the site, and only someone that cares so much about this forum and corn snakes would contribute to that.

And DAND has a lot of posts and has answered a countless number of my posts.

Old 02-28-2005, 01:26 PM   #45
princess
This is a PM comunication I've had with cornman over the last few hours...tell me what you think??

Re: ??

----------------------------------------------------------------------

me.......Hi there,
Just wondering if I've done anything to offend you recently? I noticed you gave me negative reputation points and I can't see what I've done to 'dis' you??? Merely disagreeing with the information someone offers is no grounds for giving negatives. I've personally disagreed with what you say a number of times and yet I don't see the need to piss on your front door...A reply and a reason for your negative comments would be nice.
Adèle

him.......Sorry, my mistake, i am on so many forums, and thought you were someone else on from a differant forum.

My sincere appologies

me......There's actually a thread going on right now about how you're giving a lot of negative reputation points on peoples posts without even being involved in those threads. It seems you've been randomly handing out negatives to a number of people. A good number of people with a lot of experience between them who you've been 'negativing' who are not impressed with your actions in that respect.

him......Some of those people deserve it, I do have my rsons for the "other people".
You were a genuine mistake and i cannot appologise enough.

Should we repay him the favours now???

Old 02-28-2005, 01:28 PM   #46
Mangrove
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess
This is a PM comunication I've had with cornman over the last few hours...tell me what you think??

Re: ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
There's actually a thread going on right now about how you're giving a lot of negative reputation points on peoples posts without even being involved in those threads. It seems you've been randomly handing out negatives to a number of people. A good number of people with a lot of experience between them who you've been 'negativing' who are not impressed with your actions in that respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornman1979
Quote:
Hi there,
Just wondering if I've done anything to offend you recently? I noticed you gave me negative reputation points and I can't see what I've done to 'dis' you??? Merely disagreeing with the information someone offers is no grounds for giving negatives. I've personally disagreed with what you say a number of times and yet I don't see the need to piss on your front door...A reply and a reason for your negative comments would be nice.
Adèle

Sorry, my mistake, i am on so many forums, and thought you were someone else on from a differant forum.

My sincere appologies

Some of those people deserve it, I do have my rsons for the "other people".
You were a genuine mistake and i cannot appologise enough.

Should we repay him the favours now???

Isn't that the same kind of responce he said when someone else asked him??

gave same excuse and apology??

Old 02-28-2005, 01:30 PM   #47
princess
OOPS, Mangrove, you quoted me before I had a chance to edit my post to make it more readable!!! Sorry if anyone else was confused by the jumble I vomited onto the screen!!!

Old 02-28-2005, 01:31 PM   #48
Spirit
HAHAHAHAHA! I just checked, and I too am part of the red dot cool club! This reply: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...27&postcount=4 ... says I'm lazy.

Old 02-28-2005, 01:42 PM   #49
DAND
I think little corny needs a nap, he's cranky.

Old 02-28-2005, 01:47 PM   #50
Rich Z
I just changed the wording on the prompts for giving reputation points to people to better reflect the way it should be used. Please don't abuse this system or it WILL be taken away.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google