CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

I am getting a reptile room!!!!!

Old 03-16-2005, 11:40 PM   #61
CAV
What's goin', I say what's goin' on here?

Ok my BS detector just went code red. In this very thread you stated the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile_addict
I used it for my dehydrated ball I took in about 1 month again. He was w/c and sick. Got him treated. He was dehydrated because he would never go out in the open or he would be stressed out. It just helped him hydrate and be safe at the same time.
Quote:
I now have 2 corns, 1 king, 2 african house snakes, an argentine tegu, and 2 albino leos.
But that wasn't what you said last week:
Quote:
I keep corns, bloods, balls, a bird, 3 dogs
And now you've mysteriously added a (this one is W/C) BP for a month.....

Back in November you also had a BP which you were trying to pawn on this forum:
Quote:
anybody interested in a cheap c.b. ball python for sale if your interested tell me and I can get you a pic and more information.
Hmmmm......ball or no ball, that is now the question.......it wasn't on your list earlier.....

In this post in January, you're talking about the super enclosure that you supposedly built:
Quote:
I was thinking about keeping a ball in it til the corn get bigger. will just a warms spot be ok for a ball?
Now that doesn't sound like something a ball owner would ask. Again the reader is left wondering "was there ever really a ball?"

But later that same week:
Quote:
I am making one for my ball python(Tyrell) for now since my corn snake(Fluffy) will need me to build him one every 2 months!!!
So there is a a ball after all......

Again that same week, you ask about the size of housing for Balls:
Quote:
What size of tank will work ok for adult ball pythons and adult corns?
And where may I ask have they been living (since at least November if the sale add was for real)?

Hmm, looks like your list keeps growing. This one from January:
Quote:
I just want to have all my snakes eating live. The balls are, my amazons are and my 2 albino corns are.
Another confirmation:
Quote:
I do alot of research befor buying. I researched for 5 months before buying a cornsnake and 3 months for ball python and amazons.
There's that pesky ball again and this time he has apparently shown up with some Amazons! (I'll assume you didn't mean large tribal women )

I'm interested to know which of the animals in your list is eating this:
Quote:
I have done this method with pinkie mice to jumbo rats.
I know! It is those large tribal women!

Son, you've changed your story so many times it is hard to keep straight!

Some classic quotes that I've enjoyed....The Top Ten List of Things Said by RA:

10. 9. 8. (No pun intended I'm sure... )

7. Responding to an inquiry about Kritter Keepers:
Quote:
I have even kept young ball pythons in them
Quote:
Ya I had Jake The Snake but lost the password.
5. A prophetic one!
Quote:
Does anyone know of a way to stuff your dead snakes?
Quote:
I know someone who has a black mex. king that eats rats, mice, baby p/k turtles, garter snakes, eggs, finches, chicks, crows, robins, cocketeils, and baby rabbit. Also a young squirel on occasian.
Quote:
SOME PEOPLE DON"T UNDERSTAND A NEWBEES WORRIES AND CONCERNS
Quote:
Dand can really be an @ss some times!!!!
And finally, the number one thing said by RA......

Quote:
I need some opinions on indoor housing of a chick. I am freezing 9/10 of them and keeping 1 as a pet. They are so soft and fluffy. What do you keep an adult in? Are these baby chickens?

Old 03-16-2005, 11:47 PM   #62
Packerfan4
Haha

dude...cav got ur ass on that one....nice job dude

Old 03-16-2005, 11:48 PM   #63
TrpnBils
Good Lord, CAV, you've got some time on your hands tonight?

Good detective work though

Old 03-16-2005, 11:50 PM   #64
CAV
See how effective and powerful the search function can be kids?

Old 03-17-2005, 12:16 AM   #65
BenWillyums
CAV that made my week

Old 03-17-2005, 05:17 AM   #66
JTGoff69
Note to self.........do NOT read Cav's posts anymore while drinking coffee, it burns the nose when expelled through it.

Old 03-17-2005, 06:22 AM   #67
mosdef
Cav remind me not to disagree with you LOL!! hahaha nice research man!! im getting my new longly awaited motley tonight , im naming him after my girlfriend!! hahaha hopefully he's not as viscious. take care

Old 03-17-2005, 06:24 AM   #68
mosdef
HOT dog!!!! i just read david CAVerman's top 10 again....ohh it was actually funnier than todays real top 10 david letterman list!!!

Old 03-17-2005, 07:59 AM   #69
reptile_addict
Cav incasee you haven't seen how common balls, corns, and amazons are how about you look at faunaclassifieds.com and kingsnake.com and that will show you. I had amazons. I hated them. The attitude is horible, you can't even change the water. I gave them away in the omaha world herald So now your doubting the animals I had/have? How can I prove it all to you?

Old 03-17-2005, 08:27 AM   #70
mosdef
he wasnt giving you a hard time about your keeping of balls, he was questioning if you even had a ball, to save my breath please read what cav wrote 1 more time (you obviously havent read it), everything you say is different than the last thing you said.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google