CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

I am getting a reptile room!!!!!

Old 03-18-2005, 04:01 PM   #81
luvofthechase
Angry

As i chinchilla breeder i will plead. PLEASE dont keep your chin in a warm reptile room. most breeders like to keep their chin rooms around the 65 degree mark. over 80 degrees WILL KILL THEM. no ifs, ands, or buts about it. It is recomended that even here in canada that you have air conditioning during the summer, and if youre in florida you need AC year round.

All i know is this: when i was 14 i sure didnt have the maturity to keep up with that many animals, and i sincerely doubt that you do. that said, even if you were 30 and had told me what you have told all of us on here, i sure wouldnt trust you with any of my critters.

Old 03-18-2005, 10:14 PM   #82
Chip
Boy, I say, Boy, maybe you oughta stop a postin' until you get yer noggin all settled. Chickens inside, ball pythons then none, drowning snakes... sounds like a hound dog in the woodpile ta me!

Old 03-18-2005, 11:50 PM   #83
CAV
Smart boy, got a mind like a steel trap...full of mice.

Now wait a minute son, ya payin' no attention. Ya startin' too big. Ya gotta walk before ya can run. Start small, look at me when I'm talking to ya son. I say start small and work up. Now try again boy. Kids nowadays they kmnow it all.

Old 03-19-2005, 08:34 AM   #84
mosdef
hey guys i havent been on this thread in a while..... hows everybody been????

Old 03-20-2005, 05:03 PM   #85
TrpnBils
Did Rep_addict leave the forum or something?Either that or the contents of this post aren't of a big concern anymore. In which case, I'd say it's safe to assume we know what's going to happen

Old 03-20-2005, 05:10 PM   #86
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrpnBils
Did Rep_addict leave the forum or something?Either that or the contents of this post aren't of a big concern anymore. In which case, I'd say it's safe to assume we know what's going to happen

Nope, he's still here posting the same types of stuff. Apparently not he's having problems with "red pinkies" falling apart when he thaws them.

Old 03-20-2005, 05:42 PM   #87
TrpnBils
ah yes, I saw that one...didn't realize it was him

Old 03-20-2005, 10:18 PM   #88
TrpnBils
There's a 3rd snake down.

Rep_Addict, what all do you have left in your collection, and how are you going to guarantee that they don't all get parasites if that's what your latest one died from?

Old 03-21-2005, 12:10 AM   #89
CAV
MEDIC!!! MAN DOWN, MAN DOWN!!! WE NEED A MEDIC OVER HERE!!!

Sound like the repti-terrorist have unleashed a RMD(R_A of Mass Destruction)

Old 03-21-2005, 12:13 AM   #90
Spirit
I think the saddest thing about this is his new reptile room is going to have no reptiles.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google