CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Fluffy is having a preshed soak.

Old 03-21-2005, 03:15 PM   #21
CAV
Dear simpleton, (That would be you jaja)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaja binks
hey cav how bout you stop bein an idiot and dont talk s*it on ppl that are like 666 times better than you...as in jimmy hendrix ( he helped revoloutionized the way guitar was played so how about you stick to what you know...well i dunno if there really is anything)
Since you're obviously not intelligent enough to comprehend what was said, I'll slow it wayyyy down for you.

NOTHING....DEROGATORY....WAS....SAID....ABOUT....H ENDRIX....YOU....MORON.

Of course you're the guy that though Packerfan was such a contributor so I'm really not surprised that you can't comprehend the Hendrix statement.

Now why don't you run outside and enjoy the rest of your spring break. I'm sure your folks can't wait for this week to end.

Old 03-21-2005, 03:24 PM   #22
Joejr14
I am officially calling BS on Reptile_Addict.

I dont believe any of his stories, not a single one. I think these are all made up stories in an attempt to get exactly these types of response.

Anyone also want to bet that JaJa is either Reptile_Addict himself, or one of his friends that he had sign up? I'd be willing to put money on it.

I think we just need to ignore this from here on out. This person has not taken any advice we have given, has supposedly killed 3 snakes in a matter of 14 days, and is supposedly getting a full room of reptiles.

Again, I call BS.

Old 03-21-2005, 03:30 PM   #23
CAV
R_A is just a kid with an overactive imagination.

My bets are on jaja being Packerfan in disguise since he only seems to pop up when Packer can't.

Old 03-21-2005, 03:31 PM   #24
TrpnBils
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joejr14
Anyone also want to bet that JaJa is either Reptile_Addict himself, or one of his friends that he had sign up? I'd be willing to put money on it.
I'm right with you on that one...I wondered the same thing.

Old 03-21-2005, 03:35 PM   #25
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAV
R_A is just a kid with an overactive imagination.

My bets are on jaja being Packerfan in disguise since he always see to pop up when Packer can't.
Packerfan=R_A=Jaja?

LOL.

Old 03-21-2005, 04:33 PM   #26
jaja
not really dude...im actually packfan's cousin...jus an fyi dumb *ss

Old 03-21-2005, 04:37 PM   #27
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaja
I'll tell you what, you better watch how you speak to others around here before you find yourself banned, or on global ignore like your cousin.

Old 03-21-2005, 05:18 PM   #28
CAV
Smile Did I call it or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaja
Right, his cousin. So it is genetically linked (if you're really his cousin and not him ). I still find it strangely curious that you only show up when he can't post....

....and you spell the same.

Old 03-21-2005, 05:48 PM   #29
reptile_addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrpnBils
I very seriously doubt you can sue anybody if your snake has parasites, since that's part of the risk, and it's also something you should check your snake for when you get it in the first place if it comes from a questionable source.

But, again, this is the third snake you've had die in like 2 weeks? Parasites may be a problem, yes, but I still think maybe you need to look at your husbandry methods again and I'm sure others will agree. If it was parasites this time, you better take some big steps to make sure your others don't get infected (even if they are cleared by a vet, they could still get infected when you bring them back home if you're not careful)

I have had him for about 1 year. He came from rays reptilia. I am getting the body checked as I type. His eyes where milky and he was about to shed. I know the temps where perfect. 83 on the warm side 64 on the cool side and 75 in the middle. 40-55% humidity.

Old 03-21-2005, 05:51 PM   #30
reptile_addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by AggieTiff
I'm going to try and say this without coming off as an @$$...here goes....

STOP!! QUIT!! NO MORE.......

Look, three completely different snakes have now lost their lives in three completely different scenario's way too closely to each other. This should be a sign that something is being done wrong on the keepers' part, not the snake's or the store that you bought them from. I am not saying quit the herp hobby completely, but I think it's time that you quit and take a minute to do a little more research on what it is exactly that you are trying to accomplish before any more animals have to depend on you for their well-being. I'm all for you pursuing a hobby that I'm sure you love, but you need to put their lives' before your wants.

Their is an abundance of great information available for you to learn from, if only you'll take a second to absorb it. Try asking questions about your setups first, before putting the animal in it, for example. You might also consider finding snake/herp-specific websites for whatever animal you are keeping and inquire there, as opposed to asking corn-keepers about other species. We are all here to help, so please let us before any more animals lose their lives.
Ya and if you read about the blood he was soaking too. Huh??? Well look at that, Soaking for the corn and blood? I think so.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google