CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Fluffy is having a preshed soak.

Old 03-21-2005, 10:26 PM   #51
AggieTiff
Either way,

it seems to me that the kid would rather argue than learn. In his own little world, we are all out to critique and criticize, not help and educate.

So, you obviously know more than we do R_A. Why you bothered asking our opinions is a mystery to me since none of us are right about anything you have to say. I'm done getting frustrated everytime this thread comes up because you turn a deaf ear and an animal suffers as a result. Good luck, have fun, and may your animals RIP .

I'm off to go play with the grownups now...

Old 03-21-2005, 11:26 PM   #52
JTGoff69
[quote=Jynx chihuahuas named Jeraldo...[/QUOTE]

No Catherine.....say it isn't so..chihuahuas???

Old 03-22-2005, 01:49 AM   #53
Spirit
My only real gripe in this thread is the GTP thing... he can't seem to kee[ a corn alive, yet he's getting, or has one of THOSE??? And no, I didn't read the whole thread so I have no idea if he has one now or not.

Either way... EARTH TO MR ADDICT! There are support groups for people like you, you know...

Old 03-22-2005, 04:39 AM   #54
Missy
wow!
this is unreal. 3 in such a short space of time! yikes!

now im going to echo everyone else on here,
do not get another reptile until you learn everything about them, esp. how to keep them alive.
lol

i have now kept corns for 8 years and have ever only had to have one put to sleep as she had kidney failure. just 1! and there was nothing any vet could do for her.
you seriously need to grow up and listen in order to keep such gorgeous creatures in your presence in the future.
so sad...so sad...

Old 03-22-2005, 07:53 AM   #55
Vicki M
I agree that this situation seems unreal. 3 corns have died, all of which died suddenly and none of which needed any medical attention before hand.

Weather his stories are true or not I seriously suggest he starts from scratch and does all his research again. Better still dont get any more reptiles unless you are willing to follow the advice that some of the experienced members have taken their time to give you.

I really think that he is making up stories to gain a reaction on this forum and is finding it highly amususing that we are taking the time to respond to his very odd posts. I dont think he has any corns which have died and I also do not believe he is getting his reptile room.

If they are true then I really hope that someone manages to talk sense into him before any more animals lives are put at risk.

Please, please RA either take the advice or stop getting reptiles.

Old 03-22-2005, 09:24 AM   #56
peep_827
Vicki, I also believe he's just making this stuff up. Maybe he has/had snakes, but I think he's spun out a tangled web . . .

RA, if you've got so much $$ to keep spending on reptile, shell out some for a digi cam and take pics of your reptiles. Put a little sign in the pic that says "I am Reptile Addict's". I think you've been asked to show pics before, and haven't done it. Besides, if you really have snakes you will find you LOVE taking pics of them, so it's worth the $$ anyway. LOL

So, put your money where your mouth is. If you are for real, then prove it. If you are not quit bugging these nice folks on this board. I started out knowing NOTHING about corns and thanks to these kind people now I know more than the people at the pet stores (which is a darn good thing for Monty!!!). As a newbie myself I kinda resent you taking advantage of their willingness to help.

Old 03-22-2005, 02:38 PM   #57
reptile_addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joejr14
How much you want to bet if Rich were to check the IP address they'd be the same?

I am jake the snake and reptile addict and thats all. I forgot my old pass word for jake the snake.

Old 03-22-2005, 02:43 PM   #58
reptile_addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jynx
I was wondering why the heck someone would wonder about stuffing snakes. Prize lions, water buffalos, chihuahuas named Jeraldo...but snakes?

Do you have any clue how much a snake means to some one that puts there own money in it and then have it die feels to a 14 year old?

Old 03-22-2005, 02:44 PM   #59
CAV
Oh come on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile_addict
I am jake the snake and reptile addict and thats all. I forgot my old pass word for jake the snake.
Then why were you using both names on this thread? The first two post were an hour apart then you switched back!

By the way Jake/r_a, this is still one of my favorites of all time: Headless pinkie

Old 03-22-2005, 02:47 PM   #60
reptile_addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrpnBils
and if I'm not mistaken, he started that thread long before his three most recent snakes died, right? That tells me maybe there were others we just didn't know about

Did you not read about them. Look how long people have kept snakes. The post said they all died from natural causes!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google