CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Fluffy is having a preshed soak.

Old 03-22-2005, 02:52 PM   #61
reptile_addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangrove
Hummmm maybe he tried to measure the temperature with a ruler ya know 1 inch equals 2 degrees make perfect sense to me hahahaha….

Yeah when you come to a forum best not to act dumb and lie, but I mean you will learn quickly… I sure did but hey now I can contribute something to this site and not need to like to look good…….

LOOK AT THE SNAKES YOU KEEP!!!! I HAVE THOSE IN/OUTDOOR THERMS. AND THOSE WORK GOOD!!!! I DON'T EVEN HAVE A RULER HERE, I DONT MEASURE MY DICK SO I DON'T HAVE A NEED FOR ONE!!!!

Old 03-22-2005, 02:54 PM   #62
DdotSpot
Oh brother...its gone this far already...can't say I didn't see it coming though

Old 03-22-2005, 02:58 PM   #63
reptile_addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAV
Then why were you using both names on this thread? The first two post were an hour apart then you switched back!

By the way Jake/r_a, this is still one of my favorites of all time: Headless pinkie

But incase you didn't read how long ago that was you should check the date!!!! That was the first live pink I had for him to eat and he wouldn't eat live so I tried to kill him!!!!

Old 03-22-2005, 03:01 PM   #64
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdotSpot
Oh brother...its gone this far already...can't say I didn't see it coming though
The poor kid is going down in flames. He doesn't need a ruler because he doesn't measure his.......

Old 03-22-2005, 03:12 PM   #65
CAV
What was that line from "A Knight's Tale"...........

"You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting."

Old 03-22-2005, 03:16 PM   #66
defx101
LMAO oh man This might be getting a lil out of hand...

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK BOOOM!..............

Old 03-22-2005, 03:19 PM   #67
Joejr14
Poor Rich---all this crazy nonsense is really coming out of the woodwork lately.

I still cant get over his comment about the ruler.

Old 03-22-2005, 03:20 PM   #68
sumguy
time to unsubscribe. this thread is going nowhere fast.

Old 03-22-2005, 03:41 PM   #69
PtDnsr
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumguy
time to unsubscribe. this thread is going nowhere fast.
No...probably isn't...but it still provides entertainment while putting off my Calc 4 and Stat Analysis homework...

~Katie

Old 03-22-2005, 05:13 PM   #70
Mangrove
Thumbs down Meatllica (quote) You Lie So Much You Believe Yourself!!!!!!!

WOAH WOAH WOAH NOW YOU HAVE GONE WAY TO FAR!!!!!

You seriously have no life if when you say something stupid and can’t back it up and when someone is picking on you to insult their sexuality. That is just about as low as you can go. Any respect that anyone might have had for you I am sure is lost now, that was immature and uncalled for. THAT REALLY SHOWS IMMATURATY.

I know I should not have jumped in the way I did and I notice it but I would not attack you with some immature comment that a 7 year old would say. It’s as bad as well you face, respect for you officially has depleted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google