CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Fluffy is having a preshed soak.

Old 03-23-2005, 10:33 PM   #81
Kavemank
While I do not own snakes yet, I am a fairly good a reading people in general, it is kind of my job. What I find odd in all of this is that he (RA) started in all of this making it sound like his snake was going to die with this pre-soak shed crap. It sounds like he was setting it up for a dramatic finish. My guess is that the snake was already dead and he did something to it to kill it, but was trying to make documneted proof on here so that he would have grounds for a suit. It is just a therory but something about makes a lot of since from everything he has been saying in this post. (I also find it funny that he is going to sew, look out pet shop owner he is coming after you with some needle and thread, he might just make you patchwork sign for the inside of your sotre)

Old 03-24-2005, 01:26 AM   #82
Rosebear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavemank
look out pet shop owner he is coming after you with some needle and thread, he might just make you patchwork sign for the inside of your sotre)

I'm sorry....I couldn't help myself....

Old 03-24-2005, 08:14 AM   #83
reptile_addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavemank
While I do not own snakes yet, I am a fairly good a reading people in general, it is kind of my job. What I find odd in all of this is that he (RA) started in all of this making it sound like his snake was going to die with this pre-soak shed crap. It sounds like he was setting it up for a dramatic finish. My guess is that the snake was already dead and he did something to it to kill it, but was trying to make documneted proof on here so that he would have grounds for a suit. It is just a therory but something about makes a lot of since from everything he has been saying in this post. (I also find it funny that he is going to sew, look out pet shop owner he is coming after you with some needle and thread, he might just make you patchwork sign for the inside of your sotre)

I got fluffy 3 days after his first meal. He shed the first week with me. Why the **** would I kill my snake that I have paid for and bought mice, bedding, heat pad, and the cage for? I have put well over 200$ into him and I would kill him just to get some sympathy, seems like some one needs to rethink the motive. UHH DUHH, I S.P.E.D.!!!!!!!!! This isn't new detectives or F.B.I. files, **** his isn't discovery channel. Theres no life insurance on him that I wanted to collect on. I'm sorry, anyone else want to accuse me of the same?

Old 03-24-2005, 08:38 AM   #84
peep_827
RA, I think that you are missing the point. The point is that you keep coming on this board with some rather far-fetched posts (tho perhaps your idea about stuffing snakes was coincidental, if you have any sense you'd realize how suspicious it looks in hindsight) and you have had several animals die in a short period of time. I keep checking this thread for pics of the animals you still have, so far NOTHING. If you are for real, accept that your posts have alarmed a lot of people and work to restore your credibility. I'm not accusing you of anything, I'm just asking that you step up and show that you are for real, if you are.

Old 03-24-2005, 08:47 AM   #85
TrpnBils
That makes more sense now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile_addict
UHH DUHH, I S.P.E.D.!!!!!!!!!
Read that again, carefully.

I think that pretty much just says it all right there.

Old 03-24-2005, 08:50 AM   #86
Mangrove
Thumbs up

RA I am sorry for my remarks earlier they were uncalled for and I was never in the conversation in the first place, but you have had some unintelligent posts lately. I am sorry for my remarks but maybe some of the stuff you post on here should just stay in your head and not post everything that you know will make a fight. We all make it better if we just post comments that will help everyone and not mindless posts, I started out that way but now I have gotten straightened out and try to contribute other than playing tag with comments and posting things that cant help anyone. I hope you can accept my apology and get straightened out too.

Mangrove

Old 03-24-2005, 08:56 AM   #87
peep_827
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrpnBils
Read that again, carefully.

I think that pretty much just says it all right there.
Sorry, but I have to ask what that means . . . I'm clueless . . . LOL

Old 03-24-2005, 09:03 AM   #88
Mangrove
Lightbulb

It means that trpnbils was cleverly getting his point across by R_A earlier post where he said I S.P.E.D

Old 03-24-2005, 09:21 AM   #89
DAND
Cut the crap junior...

Quote:
I got fluffy 3 days after his first meal. He shed the first week with me. Why the **** would I kill my snake that I have paid for and bought mice, bedding, heat pad, and the cage for? I have put well over 200$ into him and I would kill him just to get some sympathy, seems like some one needs to rethink the motive. UHH DUHH, I S.P.E.D.!!!!!!!!! This isn't new detectives or F.B.I. files, **** his isn't discovery channel. Theres no life insurance on him that I wanted to collect on. I'm sorry, anyone else want to accuse me of the same?
I'll accuse you of being a liar. Then prove it by your own words.

Quote:
I get 20 longs here for 25$ each.
Quote:
I have shredded paper in both.
What cost the remaining $175 dollars? Bedding shouldn't cost anything unless you buy shredded paper?

Maybe you should make another screen name. I'd suggest "pathological". You can always tell yourself it means you are smart.

Better yet why don't you come back after you finally get your first snake. Yep, that's what I said, your first snake. I highly doubt you have ever had one to begin with. You claimed you were going to post pics asap on a number of occasions yet no pics. No pics of the dead ones either. I think you are just a child screaming out for attention and you have found that attention you so desperately need here.

Old 03-24-2005, 10:19 AM   #90
TrpnBils
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangrove
It means that trpnbils was cleverly getting his point across by R_A earlier post where he said I S.P.E.D
You got it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google