CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

View Poll Results: Vote on one or more moderators for this site
blckkat 33 15.94%
cka 14 6.76%
CMLReptiles 12 5.80%
cornsnakekid92 9 4.35%
DaemoNox 26 12.56%
DAND 33 15.94%
Dave123 12 5.80%
diamondlil 52 25.12%
Drizzt80 35 16.91%
Fenderplayer108 15 7.25%
Joejr14 46 22.22%
lefty_mussolini 36 17.39%
mbdorfer 67 32.37%
MohrSnakes 40 19.32%
PtDnsr 11 5.31%
Roy Munson 117 56.52%
snake5007 1 0.48%
stangs13 4 1.93%
Susan 86 41.55%
tricksterpup 5 2.42%
Tula_Montage 24 11.59%
tyflier 22 10.63%
None of the above - I don't like ANY of the selections 3 1.45%
None of the above - I don't want moderators at all. 16 7.73%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 207. You may not vote on this poll

VOTE for your choice of moderators on this site!

Old 02-17-2007, 08:22 AM   #21
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joejr14
I'm not at all shocked at who has the most votes so far though....
Well, without a hint of faux-humility I'll say that I'm shocked.

Old 02-17-2007, 10:07 AM   #22
stangs13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
Well, without a hint of faux-humility I'll say that I'm shocked.
Why? LOL! The people that I want to be mods the most are up there and are top on the list!! So I am happy!

Old 02-17-2007, 11:04 AM   #23
Tula_Montage
The four leaders at the moment are my idea choice anyway...

Old 02-17-2007, 01:10 PM   #24
danvega
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
First one to demand a recount gets BANNED!
Well, some folks might have a problem with the votes being tabulated in Florida.

Old 02-17-2007, 04:44 PM   #25
Russell
I vote for Tula

I feel the only person for the job of Moderator is someone who's always around and has lots of good things to say about people. And she always seems to be able to respond to most anyone's post. And I think that's a great way to make newbies feel welcome and the rest of the group that's been around feel like their posts are noticed. So that's why I voted for Tula.

Just look at the number of posts she's done in the short time she's been a part of this forum. She puts a LOT of effort into this forum and is very much available to keep an eye on things. I don't think you could have a better moderator.

Old 02-17-2007, 11:32 PM   #26
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan
Just a note...I immediately saw the posts about the vote on the other forums and that those posts had been moved. However, it took me awhile to find where it was moved to. And yes, I did look in this forum right away, but missed it as it was a sticky and my befuddled brain dismissed it as being one of the stickies that had been there for ages. I would imagine that many members, especially newbies, don't even know this forum exists, being located way down here.

And did it ever occur to the rest of the country that we Floridians LIKE being the state that will determine the winner of an election, one way or another?!
All anyone has to do is to simply CLICK on those moved links in those other forums and it will immediately bring them HERE....... That's why I put them there.

Old 02-18-2007, 06:14 AM   #27
Lexcorn
I have placed my vote...........as, already pointed out, one cannot competently argue over who Moderates, unless a vote has been cast.

Quote:
Original post by Russell
........Just look at the number of posts she's done in the short time she's been a part of this forum.
Sorry Russell, I do not agree, & this is not a reflexion on Tula, I would suggest that the number of posts is not, necessarily, indicative of appropriate advice.

There are many New people who 'rack up' their posts by simple insertion of "Nice photo there mate" or "Gee that's cool"...........which is of no value to the relevant thread.

Old 02-18-2007, 10:27 AM   #28
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
All anyone has to do is to simply CLICK on those moved links in those other forums and it will immediately bring them HERE....... That's why I put them there.
I must have had a temporary glitch in my computer then as it didn't bring me here. It does now!

Old 02-18-2007, 11:29 AM   #29
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexcorn
Sorry Russell, I do not agree, & this is not a reflexion on Tula, I would suggest that the number of posts is not, necessarily, indicative of appropriate advice.

There are many New people who 'rack up' their posts by simple insertion of "Nice photo there mate" or "Gee that's cool"...........which is of no value to the relevant thread.
I agree that post count is irrelevant to the question of mod capability. However, I do not agree that simple "nice snake" replies are of no value in photo threads. Those replies promote members' passion in the hobby, and encourage them to post more photos. I think the photo forum here is a great resource, so I can't discount these kinds of replies.

Old 02-18-2007, 04:53 PM   #30
stangs13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
I agree that post count is irrelevant to the question of mod capability. However, I do not agree that simple "nice snake" replies are of no value in photo threads. Those replies promote members' passion in the hobby, and encourage them to post more photos. I think the photo forum here is a great resource, so I can't discount these kinds of replies.
Couldn't have said it anybetter myself!! (Vote for Dean!!)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google