CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Can we add events to the Calender?

Old 04-10-2002, 02:16 AM   #11
Rich Z
Unhappy Hmm...

When I look at the calendar, I see buttons for PUBLIC EVENTS and PRIVATE EVENTS. Are you guys not seeing a PUBLIC EVENTS button? Might be that PUBLIC EVENTS are reserved to the admin in this message board. I looked in the options and there doesn't appear to make it public for everyone.

If you all are NOT seeing that other button, maybe I can set up a special logon ID that will be able to add public calendar events. Wonder how long it will take me to figure out how to do THAT!

Old 04-10-2002, 07:15 AM   #12
jim
cornsnake jeopardy

ummm alex, i'd like o try 'calendar events' for $1000

Old 04-10-2002, 11:26 AM   #13
kenalotia
no public events button

Nope, I don't see a PUBLIC EVENTS button, just the PRIVATE EVENTS.

Kenalotia

Old 04-10-2002, 04:49 PM   #14
Kevin M
There doesnt appear to be a "Public Events" option Rich. And as far as I can tell non admin users can only create Private Events.

-Kev

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google