CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Male Popping Pic

Old 03-03-2009, 10:31 PM   #61
Carinata
Josh say whatever you want but the ruder you get the more I just ignore it!
Anyway tail tappering is a good method to for boas and pythons as well as spur size

Old 03-03-2009, 10:32 PM   #62
Shiari
Many people don't have breeders nearby. Many of these people want to breed. Thus, the best way to learn is to practice on their own, young, snakes. Which is why I watched both popping vids, and gave it a shot.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:33 PM   #63
Carinata
Watching vids is great I just preferr to wait better safe than sorry but thats just me LOL. Rick Krumrine comes to the VA show I get him to sex snakes I buy from him and when I ship em I get em sex before they get to my house!

Old 03-03-2009, 10:43 PM   #64
HoosierHerper
I am no longer posting threads on this website. I will respond to PM's and VM's...but I am sorry. The ignorance and blatant disregard for others wishes has been ignored too many times and I am getting annoyed with ignorant little pests. If I get suspended for this than so-be-it. Maybe a mod should look at the fact that on Page 2 of my last thread I asked him to stop, and it went on for 8 more pages because he didn't. I am done with this. You will warn me and protect a pest, but ignore the fact that me and many others gave him every chance.

Em, Andrew, I will PM you with the links to pics of my new mouse colony on Friday after I have it set up.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:45 PM   #65
admitchell08
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierHerper View Post
I am no longer posting threads on this website.
Don't do that!

Old 03-03-2009, 10:46 PM   #66
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierHerper View Post
I am no longer posting threads on this website. I will respond to PM's and VM's...but I am sorry. The ignorance and blatant disregard for others wishes has been ignored too many times and I am getting annoyed with ignorant little pests. If I get suspended for this than so-be-it. Maybe a mod should look at the fact that on Page 2 of my last thread I asked him to stop, and it went on for 8 more pages because he didn't. I am done with this. You will warn me and protect a pest, but ignore the fact that me and many others gave him every chance.

Em, Andrew, I will PM you with the links to pics of my new mouse colony on Friday after I have it set up.
Dude I don't want you to have to quit, you are a valueble member to this forum, yes you leucy died and I said some stuff that I shouldnt have, I'm sorry, this is a free forum and I can post where I want, I want to make it work here. I am not a perfect person. But I am a good person

Old 03-03-2009, 10:53 PM   #67
Shiari
One can never get good at popping until one does it. And as you can't have another person guide your hands, YOU have to do it. Everyone was new at it once.

Hoosier, don't let one kid make you leave a site. Invest in some mental blinders if you must and simply don't even read anything he posts if that's what you need to do.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:53 PM   #68
HoosierHerper
I know that I have helped many people...more than I have made angry/annoyed/frustrated...I wonder if you could say the same...?

Old 03-03-2009, 10:54 PM   #69
HoosierHerper
Does anyone know...if you pay for your own thread...can you block users from using it?

Old 03-03-2009, 10:56 PM   #70
admitchell08
Ahem...Josh...Remember who is 15 and remember who is 21...Just let it go in one eye and out the other...(You know..like in one ear and out the other? Only you're reading it..haha..)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google