CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Male Popping Pic

Old 03-03-2009, 10:56 PM   #71
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierHerper View Post
I know that I have helped many people...more than I have made angry/annoyed/frustrated...I wonder if you could say the same...?
in truth on this forum I can't say that i did. I truley can't but my goal is to be able to say that someday!

I just don't want any thing to happen to my snakes Shiari but i can do it now!

Old 03-03-2009, 11:00 PM   #72
Shiari
None of us want that, but for future breeders it's a good skill to learn.

Old 03-03-2009, 11:02 PM   #73
HoosierHerper
Man, I know...I wasn't a bully in school...but I imagine if I went to school with him I would be expelled indefinitely...I just can't shake it...I don't understand someone that would rather be treated like crap and talk to people that don't like him, than to just find somewhere else?! I AM NOT EVEN ASKING HIM TO GO TO ANOTHER FORUM...just to avoid my threads...and avoid the arguements. But I can almost bet the same will happen in other people's threads...maybe I am taking one for the team by keeping him occupied here...who knows.

Old 03-03-2009, 11:03 PM   #74
anthony1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiari View Post
I agree.
I would love to learn, but I just don't think I would be able to do it correctly on my own.

Old 03-03-2009, 11:03 PM   #75
admitchell08
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
in truth on this forum I can't say that i did. I truley can't but my goal is to be able to say that someday!

I just don't want any thing to happen to my snakes Shiari but i can do it now!
I was pretty reluctant to try it for fear of harming them, but I did make sure that I did plenty of research and watched plenty of videos on it before I even CONSIDERED trying it on my babies...
It is possible to hurt them, and you'll just have to decide for yourself if it's worth it. However, if you have easy access to somebody that can show you how to do it and supervise you on your first attempt, then by all means, that's what you should do. I just wish I were fortunate to have that kind of luxury available to me!

Old 03-03-2009, 11:05 PM   #76
medusacoils
I don't get. I just don't get it and I don't like it!

Old 03-03-2009, 11:05 PM   #77
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierHerper View Post
Man, I know...I wasn't a bully in school...but I imagine if I went to school with him I would be expelled indefinitely...I just can't shake it...I don't understand someone that would rather be treated like crap and talk to people that don't like him, than to just find somewhere else?! I AM NOT EVEN ASKING HIM TO GO TO ANOTHER FORUM...just to avoid my threads...and avoid the arguements. But I can almost bet the same will happen in other people's threads...maybe I am taking one for the team by keeping him occupied here...who knows.
Dude, It is a free forum, I will post wher I see fit. I made a simple comment and it blew into this. I have tried to change but you keep feuling it. and feuling it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiari View Post
Well I can do it now. I'm breedin next year
Ghost Poss. het motley X amel

Old 03-03-2009, 11:06 PM   #78
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by admitchell08 View Post
I was pretty reluctant to try it for fear of harming them, but I did make sure that I did plenty of research and watched plenty of videos on it before I even CONSIDERED trying it on my babies...
It is possible to hurt them, and you'll just have to decide for yourself if it's worth it. However, if you have easy access to somebody that can show you how to do it and supervise you on your first attempt, then by all means, that's what you should do. I just wish I were fortunate to have that kind of luxury available to me!
I can do it NOW but the guy at the show can do it better than me

Old 03-03-2009, 11:08 PM   #79
admitchell08
Quote:
I can do it NOW but the guy at the show can do it better than me
Yeah. There aren't any shows anywhere near me..at least that I know of. I sure wish there were though. But maybe it's for the best? Otherwise I would probably be over run with snakes!

Old 03-03-2009, 11:09 PM   #80
medusacoils
Quote:
I have tried to change
I know one thing you can change! It's called the place you post!! You can see that you are annoying him! Do you do it just to get a rise or something? Can't you see that he doesn't need or want you around. Just give the man some peace.

PLEASE!

Wayne

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google