CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

It's been a pleasure! (Resignation Withdrawn)

Old 09-05-2009, 02:53 AM   #11
MedusaCorns
*~*Another country heard from*~* I think you are a great mod and It's been a pleasure to know and chat with you.

Your simply the best!!!!!

<3 Christine

Old 09-05-2009, 03:12 AM   #12
medusacoils
I noticed that your name changed from Green to Red. Now, I know it's true and not some, joke. Deano! If I could, I would I ask you to reconsider? But, I am guessing that it's too late for that!

Oh Man!

Wayne

Old 09-05-2009, 04:48 AM   #13
diamondlil
I'll protest because I'm selfish and you're (oh, you were) my favourite moderator. Then I'll grit my teeth, think about you for a change and say 'Welcome back' Deano, I hope you're happier and will enjoy the site more now.

Old 09-05-2009, 05:26 AM   #14
bitsy
Thanks for all your hard work Dean (and boy, have we* been hard work sometimes!).

So goodbye to Roy The Mod and hello to Roy The Contributor!!

*Yes, I include myself...

Old 09-05-2009, 06:48 AM   #15
Lennycorn
Roy,
Thank you for all the time that you have given to help run this site run smoothly.
I will miss your moderating flare and wit.

Goodbye Powdered Toast Man!

And helo Dean.

Old 09-05-2009, 07:42 AM   #16
Tim66/corns
Dean I will miss as a Mod for sure. But I hope this is not a goodbye too? I still want to look forward to seeing you here & talking with you. Your a good man Dean.
And yes that lunch is a definite now mister.

Old 09-05-2009, 07:43 AM   #17
El Jefe
Dean,

I wish you the best. And in times I don't, you'll see it in infraction points!

Old 09-05-2009, 08:44 AM   #18
Rich in KY
Deano, it has been a pleasure having you as a mod. I wish you the best in whatever you do in the future. I hope to see you on here for a long time. Beatrix hopes to see you round also.

Old 09-05-2009, 08:56 AM   #19
RobbiesCornField
I knew it... it's all my fault!!! j/k.

Seriously, Deano, you were a great mod. No matter what those whiney witches might have said.

Now... for the campaign trail:

LBoz for Mod in 2010! She is SO going to kill me.

Old 09-05-2009, 09:35 AM   #20
danielle
Dean, I'm kinda sad man you were the only mod to give me infraction points and it was extra special just because they were from you. I hope you enjoy your new found freedom, but you better spend plenty of time here or I'll act like a whiny ..... and report you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google