CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Warning: Personal Crap From Other Sites

Old 10-09-2009, 08:19 PM   #1
Roy Munson
Warning: Personal Crap From Other Sites

There have been a number of recent posts where specific members have quoted posts from other sites (Facebook in particular) in order to attack other members here. From here on out, this kind of thing will be met with a perm-ban. The crap stops here.

Old 10-09-2009, 08:32 PM   #2
vetusvates
Duly noted. Thank you, sir.

Old 10-09-2009, 11:00 PM   #3
glenhead
Yay! Thank you!

Old 10-09-2009, 11:09 PM   #4
ratsncorns
Bout time! Thanks!

Old 10-09-2009, 11:13 PM   #5
RobbiesCornField
I wish I hadn't used up all my rep for today. I'll have to hit you up tomorrow.

Old 10-09-2009, 11:25 PM   #6
BobbyHill
That seems appropriate to me.

Old 10-12-2009, 05:45 PM   #7
MinLynn
Herm, here's just a tiny,itsy-bitsy question. Serious question,too! Not a sarcastic,PITA question. I'm assuming it's okay for members to post extremely personal information about members that are STILL here? I mean I know there was a member banned and everybody threw up their arms and cheered but I think there might have been a little bit of lapse in memory for second. Meaning,me? I'm still here. Not banned. And yet VERY personal parts of my life(things that I've NEVER brought up or mentioned anywhere)were blatantly posted on the forums. Is that okay and I'm just being "whiney" or do I have reason to be a tad bit miffed? Just curious.

Old 10-12-2009, 06:18 PM   #8
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinLynn View Post
Herm, here's just a tiny,itsy-bitsy question. Serious question,too! Not a sarcastic,PITA question. I'm assuming it's okay for members to post extremely personal information about members that are STILL here? I mean I know there was a member banned and everybody threw up their arms and cheered but I think there might have been a little bit of lapse in memory for second. Meaning,me? I'm still here. Not banned. And yet VERY personal parts of my life(things that I've NEVER brought up or mentioned anywhere)were blatantly posted on the forums. Is that okay and I'm just being "whiney" or do I have reason to be a tad bit miffed? Just curious.
Honestly, I don't know exactly what it is that you're asking. Are you asking why you haven't been banned? Are you asking why someone else hasn't been banned (no names, please)? If you clarify, and lose the snark, I'll do my best to answer.

Old 10-12-2009, 06:31 PM   #9
MinLynn
Oh! No I wasn't asking why I wasn't banned! Not at all! Snark? I don't believe my post contained any snark at all. See the 4th sentence in my post? That question? That was what I wanted answers to. But it's okay! Seriously! I got a great idea from another member! Really great! I contacted my Sheriff's Dept and they gave me the answers I needed. Gosh. I didn't even know there was a whole dept for internet slander and libel. News to me! I also didn't know that you don't even have to post a name! Very helpful to know. So your help isn't required. Sorry if I took up any of your time.

Old 10-12-2009, 06:40 PM   #10
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinLynn View Post
Oh! No I wasn't asking why I wasn't banned! Not at all! Snark? I don't believe my post contained any snark at all. See the 4th sentence in my post? That question? That was what I wanted answers to. But it's okay! Seriously! I got a great idea from another member! Really great! I contacted my Sheriff's Dept and they gave me the answers I needed. Gosh. I didn't even know there was a whole dept for internet slander and libel. News to me! I also didn't know that you don't even have to post a name! Very helpful to know. So your help isn't required. Sorry if I took up any of your time.
You really should save your "smartest girl in 4th grade" act for someone who is truly your intellectual inferior. It wouldn't surprise me if you don't really know the definition of the word 'snark.' Or maybe your condescending tone is simply a comfort blanket covering the fact that you're painfully aware that your snarky posts are pointless and nearly incoherent. May it serve you well in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google