CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Moderator needed - apply within, please.
Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 12:32 AM   #41
Carinata
My personal vote is for Nanci. She is consistent, never gets rude, has good info and is a star member. Nanci you will be our next mod...now to find one word to motivate you campaign.........

Old 12-13-2009, 12:50 AM   #42
Maligator
I haven't been here long, but so far I believe Nanci or Robbie would be outstanding. Both seem to have the time, the knowledge, and the patience (as far as I've seen) to be great.

Old 12-13-2009, 12:57 AM   #43
ForkedTung
I would nominate Kathy in a heartbeat, every single thing I've ever seen her write is consistently level-headed, wise and fair ( I'm guessing she probably doesn't have the time for this though). That being said, with Eric ( another great person with many of the same virtues) pulling his hat out of it, I would like to see Nanci or Robbie as moderators.

ps Rich, I bolded my choices to make it easier to count.

Old 12-13-2009, 07:53 AM   #44
Lennycorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
My personal vote is for Nanci. She is consistent, never gets rude, has good info and is a star member. Nanci you will be our next mod...now to find one word to motivate you campaign.........
Bacon.......

Old 12-13-2009, 06:20 PM   #45
Cornsnake124
What the heck, i would go on the ballot, though i doubt i would win.

Assuming that i don't win, I would say Nanci or Robbie.

Old 12-13-2009, 06:38 PM   #46
Lennycorn
Anytime line on the vote day??? Rich.

Robbie is going to get my vote.

You still going to sent me some of them illegal snakes to me in Jersey, right buddy??

Old 12-13-2009, 07:02 PM   #47
Lucille
I wasn't around much if at all for the last vote; I'm hoping it is done by private ballot. Those who are running so far are of such high quality that it will be a difficult decsion to make.

Old 12-13-2009, 07:18 PM   #48
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I wasn't around much if at all for the last vote; I'm hoping it is done by private ballot. Those who are running so far are of such high quality that it will be a difficult decsion to make.
Yes, it will be a private ballot, with the actual voters not being shown. Only the numbers will display, as that is all that really matters in this.

Old 12-13-2009, 08:07 PM   #49
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennycorn View Post
Anytime line on the vote day??? Rich.

Robbie is going to get my vote.

You still going to sent me some of them illegal snakes to me in Jersey, right buddy??
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Just be ready to accept a package. LOL

Old 12-13-2009, 08:42 PM   #50
Emily1188
Hmmm... wrong thread, Fred?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread