CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

My Snake Needs Help!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2008, 02:06 PM   #1
Lee Roy Brown
My Snake Needs Help!

Hello,

I found these forums and hope that you can help me out, i'm worried about my snake, ive had him for almost a year now and got him from someone @ work who was relocating. I knew nothing about snakes so did a few google searches, found out the basics, everything seemed to be going fine, Sam was a good regular eater, really friendly, Sam would not be very scive in his viv, just seemed to chill under his bark and occasionally come out for a drink or poke his head out, we would sit chilling watching tv together with him wrapped round every now and then. He was about to shed just before Christmas so had not eaten for just under 2 weeks, Sam then shed and has been acting odd ever since, Sam has not eaten since and has been constantly active, always on the move round his viv and seems to try to get out by pushing his head against the viv glass sliding door! I let Sam out round the house for a wander almost every day and seems happy enough, but seems really hyper and the 'head against the glass door' thing makes me feel terrible for keeping him.