CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

not eating?

Old 11-24-2008, 07:00 AM   #1
lizard24
not eating?

hi my corn has suddenly stopped eating,ive checked temp an its fine,nothing i can think off has changed!!my other is fine but this one has me real worried!!hes bout 4 an half foot,i know they slow down this time off yr but its been bout 8 weeks now!!an like i said my other is still eating!!all he does all the time is rub himself all over the front of his tank like hes trying to get out?please help cause im soooooo worried!!thanks x

Old 11-24-2008, 01:25 PM   #2
claireree
Do you house them together?? Has he/she shed recently or due to shed at all???

Old 11-24-2008, 01:39 PM   #3
lizard24
no there not housed 2gether,or shed recently cause thats wot i thought!!

Old 11-26-2008, 06:17 PM   #4
dakota11
I have been having some trouble with one of mine lately every other feeding. I rotate between both mice and asf I think I just came to the conclusion that one of mine just doesn't like asf cause every time asf are on the menu she refuses it may be just a coincidence but if you can try another color mouse it may help good luck.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google