CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello from The Swamp

Old 04-23-2021, 03:56 PM   #1
ForestWitchBrews
Hello from The Swamp

Hello, everyone. I go by Rev and I'm from central Florida. Though I'm currently in process of moving to northern Alabama this summer.

I've had reptiles since I was twelve years old; my first being a pair of corn snakes that are still with me today. I also have a ball python, blood python, uromastyx, leopard gecko, and two pacman frogs. I have worked with a variety of other critters through jobs with local exotic shops; arachnids, cresties, gargoyles, boas, salamanders, hognoses, etc. I'm a former veterinary technician, but never had the chance to work with reptiles on a medical level.

That said, if anyone has good websites to check out for rodent feeders or know of any shops in the northern Alabama area, please let me know.

Old 04-23-2021, 04:41 PM   #2
hypnoctopus
Welcome to the forum! Would love to see pics of your critters.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google