CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Suggestions please

Old 04-26-2016, 03:42 PM   #1
Jill29
Suggestions please

Hi there i'm a new memeber and last year i got my first corn snake, we were told she was a carolina corn and from most of the pics of them she looks like one except her belly is yellow not black and white any suggestions as to why also not entirely sure shes full corn shes just over a year old just over 3 feet in length and currently she gets a rat pup once every 10 days also thinks shes a rattle snake as when grumpy she shakes it like mad lol anyways any suggestions would be great thanks

Old 04-26-2016, 05:47 PM   #2
Shiari
She looks like some sort of hypo.

Old 04-26-2016, 06:12 PM   #3
jagodzinski
Do you have a pic of her whole pattern?

And welcome to the forums!

Old 04-26-2016, 08:26 PM   #4
Jill29
Thank you both for the replys this is the best pic i have at the mo of her hope it helps thank you

Old 04-28-2016, 02:00 PM   #5
blacktip
Are the eyes actually red like they appear in the picture? If so, I'd venture a guess that it's amelinistic (amel for short).

Old 04-28-2016, 02:55 PM   #6
Jill29
Hi sorry photos not that great her eye is a kinda amber colour with black pupil as i said it seems apart from her belly she would be a carolina

Old 04-29-2016, 08:05 PM   #7
Jill29
Got a better pic of her pattern tonight while she was finishing her dinner

Old 04-29-2016, 10:52 PM   #8
Shiari
Looks like a hypo.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google