CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

What is she!?

Old 05-14-2016, 03:00 PM   #1
wispa_ap
Question What is she!?

Hi there! I have a 7 year old amel male, and yesterday I picked up a 2 year old unknown female. She was brought into the shop as an anery but she's incredibly brown on her saddles and has a very light background. Suggestions have been: anery, ghost, rootbeer and possibly a cinder? I'm not huge into my corn morphs so I have no idea what she could be. This photo absolutely does not do her justice, but her saddles are brown like that but fade in the middle? I'll try and get better pics in a few days once she's settled in a bit, this is all I have for now though.

Old 05-14-2016, 03:20 PM   #2
hypnoctopus
Hmm, I can't see the photo.

Old 05-14-2016, 03:21 PM   #3
wispa_ap
Damn, I'll try another link

Old 05-15-2016, 08:57 PM   #4
CornySnakeUser
Quote:
Originally Posted by wispa_ap View Post
Hi there! I have a 7 year old amel male, and yesterday I picked up a 2 year old unknown female. She was brought into the shop as an anery but she's incredibly brown on her saddles and has a very light background. Suggestions have been: anery, ghost, rootbeer and possibly a cinder? I'm not huge into my corn morphs so I have no idea what she could be. This photo absolutely does not do her justice, but her saddles are brown like that but fade in the middle? I'll try and get better pics in a few days once she's settled in a bit, this is all I have for now though.
Maybe upload it to postimage.org ?

Old 05-15-2016, 11:57 PM   #5
cinnabunbun
I see that you were trying to upload a picture on Facebook. Right click on the photo and see if you can Open Image in New Tab (if you have Chrome) and Copy the link from there. Or if you have imgur make sure you have the direct link. i.e. i.imgur.com/blahblbhapicture

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google