CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

bloodred?

Old 04-27-2002, 07:03 PM   #21
LizS
Clint...

Clint,
How old is your little bloodred in the picture? Is it a normal or a hypo? Its head appears to have gray on it, is that so?

(YOUR head is going to get gray if I keep asking questions...)

Old 04-27-2002, 07:43 PM   #22
Clint Boyer
Liz....

She's about 8 months old in the pic.

I had problems getting her to eat at first. I force fed her for around 2 months for fear she would whither away. The I found out that she likes rats. Now she'll take live mice as well as rat pinks.

She's a normal Bloodred het for Charcoal.

Yes, that is gray on her head.

(That last question did it! I just looked in the mirror and sure enough.....GRAY!)

Old 04-28-2002, 12:46 AM   #23
Serpwidgets
Motor oil?

It'll be interesting to see how this one develops. Keep us updated with pics.

Should be interesting if you breed that '00 male okeetee phase to it. I think I'd want at least one of those hatchlings, they'd probably make really pretty F2s.

BTW, where'd you get this one?

Old 04-28-2002, 12:26 PM   #24
Clint Boyer
PICS? Absolutely!.........

I'll definately keep you all updated.

This pic shows my females ( het Motley, possible het Bloodred) saddle structure well.

This is her son, his saddles show faint signs of fading to the background also.

I'm excited about this cross!

Serp, that pic you posted shows that motor oil background color I like.

I bought the 1.1 Bloodreds (het Pewter) from Frank Pinello. I also bought 0.1 Charcoal (het Bloodred, amel, ZZ) and 1.0 normal (het Charcoal, Bloodred, amel, ZZ). These are all 01 babies, so it will be a couple years yet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google