CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Morph??

Old 05-26-2016, 11:27 AM   #11
hprice93
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKfly View Post
Did they put him through brumation? Might explain why he looks kind of skinny.
No they haven't handled him in 2 years just think they wasn't feeding him the right size at the right intervals

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Old 06-25-2016, 03:29 AM   #12
NiklasTyreso
Quote:
Originally Posted by hprice93 View Post
No they haven't handled him in 2 years just think they wasn't feeding him the right size at the right intervals
Some old snakes have that body shape.

Old 07-11-2016, 01:10 AM   #13
hprice93
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiklasTyreso View Post
Some old snakes have that body shape.

We look good now Hes gained so weight, he was 390g when I got him at 4ft4 long he's now weighing 550g

Old 07-11-2016, 02:05 AM   #14
albertagirl
Oh! So much better already! Great job! He looks well on his way to being nice and healthy. Are you planning to keep him?

Old 07-11-2016, 04:14 AM   #15
hprice93
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertagirl View Post
Oh! So much better already! Great job! He looks well on his way to being nice and healthy. Are you planning to keep him?
Yes he's not going anywhere. He's such a friendly guy I couldn't let him go worry too much that he would end up back how he was.

Old 07-11-2016, 11:12 AM   #16
albertagirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by hprice93 View Post
Yes he's not going anywhere. He's such a friendly guy I couldn't let him go worry too much that he would end up back how he was.

Oh wonderful. Does he have a name yet? I always know once I name something, it's staying here/coming home. LoL. Someone else always has to name my foster/rescues.

Old 07-11-2016, 11:59 AM   #17
hprice93
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertagirl View Post
Oh wonderful. Does he have a name yet? I always know once I name something, it's staying here/coming home. LoL. Someone else always has to name my foster/rescues.
He's called forrest can't be having nameless animals he was named from day 1 lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google