CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Is my baby a normal?

Old 07-10-2016, 10:23 PM   #11
sdavis2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hthr91 View Post
So I am a first time owner. I think my girl is beautiful and I assume she's a normal but I haven't seen any pictures that look quite like her. Thanks!!
Looks like we both have ourselves an Alabama normal! Here's mine.

Old 07-11-2016, 08:35 AM   #12
Hthr91
Awesome!!

Your snake is gorgeous as well! I'm such a nervous mess as a first time snake mom. I fed her for the first time Saturday night and I can see the mouse is moving through her but not super fast and j was sad to have to wait 48 hours before handling her but now I think I'll have to wait longer. And she hasn't really moved at all since eating!

Old 07-11-2016, 11:45 AM   #13
sdavis2
All my snakes go dormant for a while after eating. And don't worry you should be ok to hold her after 48 hours. Just make sure the heat is high enough for digestion!

Old 07-11-2016, 05:58 PM   #14
Karl_Mcknight
I wait till they poop before handling. It's usually about 2 to 3 days with my snake.

Simply waiting 48 hours does not guarantee you won't get pooped on.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google