CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

New Bloodred Corn . . .

Old 08-07-2005, 01:18 PM   #51
Joni Garcia
Nice to hear the "rest of the story." They are absolutely gorgeous, and we will be looking forward to progress updates and pictures. Congratulations, they are outstanding.

Old 08-08-2005, 11:03 AM   #52
Lexcorn
Absolutely to 'die for' Don.

Excellent detective work together with that essential ingredient 'Patience'......to produce a stunning cultivar.

Quote:
these are amazing snakes! Why don't you farm out a couple to Belgium (meteorite free country,lol) to be safe. The bloodred keeps me fascinating, but this snakes even more. CU Marc V
Hey Marc, good to know that you made it back safely from Egypt!

Old 08-08-2005, 11:08 AM   #53
SODERBERGD
Thanks to everyone . . .

...for all the kind words of appreciation. I promise to keep you pictorally posted on the progress of these gems. Sorry for all the tardy responses. 'Tis the season to be busy.

Don
South Mountain Reptiles
www.cornsnake.NET

Old 08-08-2005, 11:42 AM   #54
Serpwidgets
Quote:
Originally Posted by SODERBERGD
The amount of white on them varies from roughly 5% to 40% coverage and is so far relegated to being on the sides only. Actually, many have a slight amount on the face too.
Check out their tails too. We might also start seeing white on the tails if it's showing up on the noses.

Old 08-08-2005, 11:55 AM   #55
SODERBERGD
Ok . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpwidgets
Check out their tails too. We might also start seeing white on the tails if it's showing up on the noses.
I'll pay attention to tails and dorsums. Ya know, we see lots of stuff these days through the shutters of our cameras that were heretofore unnoticed. I see stuff in pictures that I don't with the naked eyes. Of course, my eyes are never naked or something. I'm always wearing glasses.

Example:
Last week, I was shooting this patternless hypo bull. Just after I snapped the pic, the snake just lurched off the rock. Didn't know what the heck happened 'till I looked at the picture. Fire ant! Got her on the tail just after I clicked the shutter for this pic. She's fine, but I didn't even see that ant getting ready to tag her tail.

Old 08-08-2005, 01:31 PM   #56
gardenmum
Oh wow, poor little snake, that must have hurt! Sure is interesting how something so tiny can cause so much pain!

Btw...nice looking snake you have there.

Old 11-11-2005, 12:23 AM   #57
Joejr14
Cough cough, update? cough cough

Old 11-11-2005, 12:44 AM   #58
CornCrazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joejr14
Cough cough, update? cough cough
Are you a smoker, Joe? You sure do a lot of coughing!

Old 11-11-2005, 12:49 AM   #59
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornCrazy
Are you a smoker, Joe? You sure do a lot of coughing!

Well it's a weekend, and urm, there's no class tomorrow, so you know, I'm just...

well nevermind!

Old 11-13-2005, 08:38 PM   #60
taazyb
Wow Wow Wow Wow

Was already in love with corns but they are just something else!

What I would'nt do for a pair of those.

Good luck with the prodect can,t wait to see more pics.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google