CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

New Bloodred Corn . . .

Old 11-15-2005, 08:58 PM   #61
stephen
sweet

Hey Don that snake is just awesome!

Old 04-24-2006, 06:42 PM   #62
idontknow
how is this project comming?

Old 04-24-2006, 07:16 PM   #63
SODERBERGD
Pied-sided bloods . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by idontknow
how is this project comming?
Well, it's been a rough winter season. I'm late getting corns out of brumation. Mine are just now beginning to breed. We had a failed out-of-state move this winter, been working on two corn snake books and just haven't had time to get the breeders out until recently. They're out now but most of the breeding is yet to commence. Of course, this means I'll be late hatching.

I'll apprise everyone on the forum of how many of the p/s bloods I get this year. Should be more than last year. I'd post pix, but the first of my two books will soon be out and I want most of my pictures to debut in the book instead of posting them on the Internet. Who's gonna buy books with all the same pix they've been seeing on the www? The second book will be out later this year. Its' a big one. It's entirely possible that I will be holding back pix 'till that one comes out, but I know I'll get antsy and post some of them anyway. What the heck? They don't have to be the very pix from the book, eh?

Thanks for asking. Sorry I'm not able to post pix on the forum just now, but promise I will do that as soon as possible.

Don
www.cornsnake.NET

Old 04-24-2006, 07:19 PM   #64
Indyshark
Quote:
Originally Posted by SODERBERGD
Well, it's been a rough winter season. I'm late getting corns out of brumation. Mine are just now beginning to breed. We had a failed out-of-state move this winter, been working on two corn snake books and just haven't had time to get the breeders out until recently. They're out now but most of the breeding is yet to commence. Of course, this means I'll be late hatching.

I'll apprise everyone on the forum of how many of the p/s bloods I get this year. Should be more than last year. I'd post pix, but the first of my two books will soon be out and I want most of my pictures to debut in the book instead of posting them on the Internet. Who's gonna buy books with all the same pix they've been seeing on the www? The second book will be out later this year. Its' a big one. It's entirely possible that I will be holding back pix 'till that one comes out, but I know I'll get antsy and post some of them anyway. What the heck? They don't have to be the very pix from the book, eh?

Thanks for asking. Sorry I'm not able to post pix on the forum just now, but promise I will do that as soon as possible.

Don
www.cornsnake.NET
Don, I love your photographs! I'll be sure to order one when comes out! Do I get a deal if I pre-order. You know, order my book, and I'll throw in a free bloodred! Talk about a pre-order special! LOL

Old 04-24-2006, 08:00 PM   #65
SODERBERGD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyshark
Don, I love your photographs! I'll be sure to order one when comes out! Do I get a deal if I pre-order. You know, order my book, and I'll throw in a free bloodred! Talk about a pre-order special! LOL
I'll ask the publisher if they're gonna take pre-orders, but don't hold your breath on a prize at the bottom of the box.

Old 04-24-2006, 08:04 PM   #66
idontknow
what is going to be the bame of your book? and what will it be mainly about? genetic? or just photos?

Old 04-24-2006, 08:04 PM   #67
Indyshark
I understand! Perhaps we can work out a deal so I get a "free" snake and a copy of the book, so I can keep my promise not to buy any more snakes! LOL

Old 04-24-2006, 08:26 PM   #68
SODERBERGD
hmmmm???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyshark
I understand! Perhaps we can work out a deal so I get a "free" snake and a copy of the book, so I can keep my promise not to buy any more snakes! LOL
Interesting marketing strategy. Let me know if you come up with something.

Old 04-24-2006, 08:47 PM   #69
JM :o)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SODERBERGD
Who's gonna buy books with all the same pix they've been seeing on the www?

Ummmm.............

Me!

I love having lots of books to show pics to people when they come by. I'll defiantly be after both books~ be sure to let us know when they are available for order and if you'll sign them for us! (I like them even better if the author will sign them for me!)

Old 04-24-2006, 08:48 PM   #70
SODERBERGD
Okay . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM :o)
Ummmm.............

Me!

I love having lots of books to show pics to people when they come by. I'll defiantly be after both books~ be sure to let us know when they are available for order and if you'll sign them for us! (I like them even better if the author will sign them for me!)
I'll keep everyone posted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google