CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Got to meet Clint from Clint's Reptiles today!

Old 04-10-2021, 04:08 PM   #1
hypnoctopus
Got to meet Clint from Clint's Reptiles today!

A local reptile store opened today and they invited Clint Laidlaw and Dav Kaufman to come down to chat with people. There was an actual line out the door.

Anyway, super nice guy as expected. It was really nice chatting with him. I also couldn't resist picking up this little sunkissed tessera (in blue).

Old 04-10-2021, 09:43 PM   #2
67temp
Cute little pick up! Clint does seem like a genuine nice guy. Did you get to meet dav? I've hung out with dav at a cookout before and he was just like a normal person.

Old 04-10-2021, 10:20 PM   #3
hypnoctopus
I saw him around the store. I haven't really followed his YouTube channel, but he seemed like a really nice guy too, so I'll have to add that to my subscriptions too.

And yeah, Clint strikes me as very genuine and humble. There was a young guy there to meet him and was asking Clint if he had any tips for how to handle a snake. So Clint asked the store owner if it would be okay if they handled one of the baby boas and he was showing the guy all about snake body language. It was really sweet (plus I got to hold that cute boa after they were done chatting!).

Old 04-11-2021, 12:47 PM   #4
SnakeCreations
It's always fun to talk snakes! Do these guys have you tube channels? Just curious as I've not heard of them.

Looks like it was a lot of fun, and a nice pick up Olivia - congrats!

-Tonya

Old 04-11-2021, 02:58 PM   #5
hypnoctopus
Thanks! Yeah they both do. Clint's YouTube is https://youtube.com/c/ClintsReptiles. He does fun videos usually featuring reptiles (sometimes other animals too) ranking how good of a pet they are. Sometimes he does ridiculous animals like sharks, cobras, birds of prey.

And here's Dav's: https://youtube.com/c/D%C4%81vKaufmansReptileAdventures

Old 04-11-2021, 05:10 PM   #6
SnakeCreations
Thanks!! I'm apparently living under a rock

-Tonya

Old 04-12-2021, 02:01 PM   #7
Kbelwagen
Very cool! His videos are very informative is what pushed me into getting my first Children’s python.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Old 04-12-2021, 03:00 PM   #8
hypnoctopus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbelwagen View Post
Very cool! His videos are very informative is what pushed me into getting my first Children’s python.
Yeah they are! His videos often make me interested in species I might not have otherwise considered keeping.

Old 04-12-2021, 07:18 PM   #9
Kbelwagen
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
Yeah they are! His videos often make me interested in species I might not have otherwise considered keeping.

Indeed. He even does content on stuff he personally is a little scared of, or not a fan of which I respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google