CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

How Old is YOUR Oldest Corn???

Old 08-23-2011, 03:40 AM   #71
LadySnake
I have an 8 year old female snow corn who I called Jake until "he"laid eggs at 3 years of age. She lays eggs every year to remind me that she is a lady, albeit a single gal. She really surprised me the last 2 years and double clutched!

Old 08-24-2011, 07:05 PM   #72
Bartholomew
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySnake View Post
I have an 8 year old female snow corn who I called Jake until "he"laid eggs at 3 years of age. She lays eggs every year to remind me that she is a lady, albeit a single gal. She really surprised me the last 2 years and double clutched!
Thats awesome! Haha. Do you have any pictures of her?

Old 08-25-2011, 12:08 AM   #73
LadySnake
LadySnake formerly known as Jake

Bartholomew, here are pictures of my girl.

Old 08-25-2011, 07:23 PM   #74
Bartholomew
Thats a very pretty corn snake!

Old 08-27-2011, 09:31 AM   #75
anerybree
17 months old!

Old 08-27-2011, 11:16 AM   #76
Bartholomew
Quote:
Originally Posted by anerybree View Post
17 months old!
It's a start! Thanks for sharing.

Old 08-27-2011, 11:42 AM   #77
Peanut Lover
I hope that my snake lives to be 20! I am 21 and it's really cool to think that Peanut (who is about 9 months old now) could still be hanging out with me when I'm 41. And when I have kids, they can play with him

Old 08-27-2011, 01:40 PM   #78
MikeSaw23
I have an Anery female, she was born in 2001 and this summer she laid 20 good eggs that should all be hatching soon. For a 10 year old snake, she is an awesome pet and a great breeder! She also eats better than some of my males.

Old 08-30-2011, 10:39 PM   #79
Bartholomew
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSaw23 View Post
I have an Anery female, she was born in 2001 and this summer she laid 20 good eggs that should all be hatching soon. For a 10 year old snake, she is an awesome pet and a great breeder! She also eats better than some of my males.
Thats cool! Congrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut Lover View Post
I hope that my snake lives to be 20! I am 21 and it's really cool to think that Peanut (who is about 9 months old now) could still be hanging out with me when I'm 41. And when I have kids, they can play with him
I'm sure Peanut will live to be that long. Good luck!

Old 08-30-2011, 11:09 PM   #80
cornmorphs
For me, it was my old male called George. he was either 17 or 18.
I guess now i'm looking at a 2003 hatch,.
Being a breeder I guess like most I tend to move on my older snakes as retired breeders for pets.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google