CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

2022 BrightHope pairings

Old 04-20-2022, 10:29 AM   #41
inu009
oh wow so many interesting pairings! I love it. Back when I was in high school I had pages upon pages about potential offspring from imaginary pairings so I feel you on the fantasy football thing lol

Working with possible hets seems both exciting and stressful lol.

Old 04-20-2022, 06:48 PM   #42
Caryl
I haven't been in high school for a while even as a teacher, but I still have pages and pages of possible breeding choices. I saw this meme on another forum and literally laughed out loud. It's me, totally!

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

Old 04-20-2022, 09:05 PM   #43
inu009
lmao yes!

Old 04-20-2022, 09:20 PM   #44
Caryl
When I showed that to my husband he was kind enough to say, after a thoughtful pause, "I don't think you always look like that. Sometimes, but not always. " I'm pretty sure he was just being nice.

Old 04-21-2022, 10:43 PM   #45
SnakeCreations
That is fantastic! I might steal it

Enjoy!

-Tonya

Old 05-07-2022, 01:11 PM   #46
Caryl
Updates: Artephius is most definitely still fertile!! When I returned from a visit with family in Oklahoma, Princess Irene had laid 14 perfect eggs. She is het Diffusion, Amel, and Stripe, likely ph Caramel, plus a couple of other ph traits. With Esperanza's clutch, that makes 32 potential babies sired by Artephius, which makes me really happy.

Sunlight and Victory both had a prenatal shed with 24 hours of my return home. Hope to get more healthy eggs soon. Thanks for looking.

Old 05-08-2022, 07:23 AM   #47
inu009
Artephius was definitely busy this year I'm pretty sure my male is jealous

Old 05-08-2022, 10:40 AM   #48
Caryl
Lol I won't tell him. Artephius did have two pairings, but only two (Esperanza and Princess Irene). They just happened earlier than a couple of the others. Sunlight was paired with Odin, and Victory was paired with Rubik.

Old 05-15-2022, 09:40 AM   #49
Caryl
I don't know why my females synchronized their laying this year, but yesterday the final two expected clutches arrived. One dam was on Day 39, the other on Day 54. I didn't want to have bunches of babies needing to be set up at the same time but I guess Mother Nature had other plans, lol. I'm thankful that all of the females laid without incident.

Here's Sunlight with her clutch of 18 eggs sired by Odin. This should prove her as Citrine, or Xanthic Snow. She's het stripe so there should be Citrines, Citrine Stripes, Caramel Ghosts and Caramel Ghost Stripes. If she's actually Xanthic Snow there will also be Anery Caramels, Anery Caramel Stripes, Xanthic Snows and Xanthic Snow Stripes.

Old 05-15-2022, 09:54 AM   #50
Caryl
The other clutch yesterday was from Victory, sired by Rubik. These 11 eggs look really fragile. One ruptured while she was laying. The rest have a lot of irregularities, starburst-type spots, and thin looking areas. They all candle with veins. They are all on the larger side. I'm not sure why this happened. Mom was getting a light dust of calcium and D3 every other feeding beginning about Christmas time, like all of my breeding females. I hope these make it!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google