CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Nocturnal Behavior

Old 06-24-2020, 03:06 AM   #1
MatCat
Nocturnal Behavior

I have a 24/7 live stream cam on my baby corn, with night vision so its a lot of fun to watch her at night, I am curious to know what different types of behaviors mean. I notice her pattern after being fed is she will pretty much just stay in hide for 2 days, then go back to super active and pretty much explorer her entire viv, she seems to have certain spots she prefers to check out extra on her marches around, but generally just goes around the entire viv from pretty much lights out at 9pm until about 4am. Anyone is free to observe and leave any comments or thoughts about normal awake behavior .

Live Stream, Based on PST, I try to keep it up 24/7

Old 06-24-2020, 03:07 AM   #2
MatCat
embedded youtube player doesn't seem to be working above so here is a link to youtube directly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSo2UaM3Ckk

Old 06-24-2020, 03:09 AM   #3
MatCat
A-ha! It expects JUST the ID, anywhere here it is:

(No idea why this forum doesn't let you edit your posts, one of the weirdest things I have seen that leads to weird errors in peoples posts they can't fix and should be able to easily)

Old 06-24-2020, 03:38 AM   #4
MatCat

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google