CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello from Pittsburgh

Old 04-20-2021, 09:40 PM   #1
DinosaurMorph
Hello from Pittsburgh

I'm Joe in Pittsburgh. I've been breeding snakes for much of the last 40 years; different Garter subspecies, Redbellies, Ball Pythons, and Blood Pythons. I've kept but not bred other species, including Corns.

I've also bred my own feeders; ASF's, the standard Norway Rats, and mice (both domestic as well as wild Deer Mice). I currently breed only domestic mice for feeders.

Recently acquired a pair of adult Corns. I uploaded a photo of the male onto the Corn Snake Photo Gallery here on this forum. I did this from my cell phone and for some reason the first photo came out much too large, so looking ahead I'll know to upload photos only from my computer.

I'm not sure if it's a Normal, Okeetee, Buckskin, Love, Abott, or some combination thereof. But I like him much more than the female that came with him, despite her being a "higher end" designer morph.

She is a very light red, a pinkish blush color, and her markings are not defined very well. Hypo, Sunkissed, Cherry, Diffused, Amel... I don't really know all of the morphs there seem to be more coming out with each passing year.

She is in shed at the moment but I will upload photos of her next week in new skin. I'd be interested in trading her for 1 or 2 females that look more similar to the male, so once she's out of shed I'll get something up on the Classifieds Section of this forum.

That's it for now, gotta go change the Garters' paper towels (again).

Old 04-20-2021, 10:58 PM   #2
hypnoctopus
Welcome to the forum! Personally, I find it easiest to resize photos on my phone and then use the 'manage attachments' button to directly attach them to the thread. I also always preview my thread so I can see what size they are or if I've made any typos! I would love to see more pictures of your other snakes too!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google