CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Carol's Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Carol's Corner Just a place to park this year's breeding plans and progress, come take a look and see what I have cooking!

2020 Lava Cinders

Old 09-02-2020, 12:49 AM   #11
carol
Start with a Cinder female. I started this project in 2007. Raised up enough double hets and after a couple years of breeding F1s I ended up with 5 male Lava Cinders in a row. I shared my frustration with others and they had the same issues. That is when we found out about Cinder being sex linked. I was mad and took a break. But I loved them so much, I came back and started over with all new stock and Cinder females. When I hatched this clutches mother I was over the moon. This is her first year and I hatched 3.11, I guess Murphy threw me a bone after 13 years. I hope there is no payback next year.

Old 09-02-2020, 12:50 AM   #12
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeCreations View Post
Wow! Those are gorgeous, congratulations!

-Tonya
Thank you all!

Old 09-04-2020, 09:37 PM   #13
Frank Pinello
My Cinder collection includes female buttermint, female shatter and a female hypo cinder tessera. I sold my male cinder earlier this year. But I have 2 normal males one het for cinder and sunkissed and one het for cinder and amel.
Problem is the only lava I have is a female. Maybe I should buy one of yours and shave a bunch of years off this project....

Old 09-05-2020, 09:15 PM   #14
carol
These would look nice with Sunissed added.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google