CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

am i missing something? (frozen mice)

Old 01-20-2013, 08:41 AM   #11
Geminiluna
I agree expos are the best for finding a local source and catching a break on the shipping and mark-up. I went to a very (VERY!) small local expo yesterday that was completely disappointing in terms of the animals available, but hit the jackpot with a local breeder of rodent feeders who has both live and f/t. After chatting with her a few minutes, I learned that she does the breeding and attends the expos while her daughter makes deliveries each Saturday to supply area pet stores. She gave me her phone number and told me as long as I give them a day's advance notice, they can bring whatever I need on their delivery route and meet me at the grocery parking lot. I could not have been more thrilled! I now have a source for live or f/t on a weekly basis for no less hassle to me than meeting in the parking lot of the store where I'm already there to shop for groceries! That whole arrangement with her is priceless because I have had the worst time finding appropriate sized live rat feeders for my ball python who refuses to convert to f/t.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google