CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Love at First Sight

Old 01-07-2016, 06:16 PM   #1
Distaff
Love at First Sight

Fed Ex finally showed up about 1pm.
Little guy was tied up in a sack, and active under the cloth.
For a moment, holding the squirming cloth, I felt my old fear of wild snakes.

I got the end un-knotted, and he poked his little head out.
Tongue flicks.
Oh my...

My camera battery is low. Not that it matters, actually.
I have to admit, I have NO idea whatsoever how to post a pic anyway.
He is just beautiful.

Old 01-07-2016, 07:33 PM   #2
DollysMom
So glad he arrived safe. Congrats. You get the pics when you can. We'll help you post, just ask.

Old 01-07-2016, 09:55 PM   #3
Tavia
Congrats on your new arrival!

Your post was actually the tipping point, along with a number of others, for me to start to put together a tutorial on posting pictures that I'd been thinking of doing for awhile. It's located here. Hopefully it's actually useful to you!
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=142596

Old 01-16-2016, 07:21 PM   #4
darrolldavis37
I know the feeling i got my new male reverse okkette corn snake about six months ago they grow up so fast i was at work when my little one came to the house Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1452990087940.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  71.9 KB

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Old 01-16-2016, 07:23 PM   #5
darrolldavis37
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrolldavis37 View Post
I know the feeling i got my new male reverse okkette corn snake about six months ago they grow up so fast i was at work when my little one came to the house Attachment 190381

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1452990190141.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  81.1 KB

Old 01-16-2016, 09:21 PM   #6
Distaff
Thanks.
He has settled in very well. Lovely, easy going snake.

I've had quite a few equipment/supply frustrations, however. The VE therm/hygro has display problems on the hygro side. Not worth returning, but this is the second VE I own that has this problem.

The Exo Terra viv I ordered for him never arrived. The third party Amazon vendor says the mfr. sent another (the first seems to be entirely lost). I still can't get a tracking number...they always say they will contact me with it by the end of the day, but I never get an e-mail, and have to e-mail them each time the next morning. Additionally, I have a pending order from a small family run viv supply company, and they sent a notice that due family illnesses, they will not be shipping right away. That order was placed two weeks ago, and NO indication on their web site that anything is amiss...

I am ASHAMED to say, I haven't fed this snake yet. I reserved mice (or thought I did!) for all three of my snakes, but when we got there, the gal didn't have anything at all I could purchase to feed. Finally, just placed an order that evening for FedEx frozen delivery with Big Cheese. From their website, I *think* these mice are arriving this Wednesday, but of course, they haven't replied to my e-mail query.

Sigh.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google