CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Need Some Advice

Old 12-13-2012, 05:29 PM   #31
RoseRed
That's the thing, I checked the BOI and it had one positive entry for him. I just checked their head patterns as well and they lack the head markings as well.

Old 12-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #32
RoseRed
I will for sure, this is just horrible I hope he will take them back and I can get a refund. Otherwise I am stuck with them and have to do something with them

Old 12-13-2012, 05:32 PM   #33
RoseRed
Here is the message I wrote him,
"There is a bigger problem, after letting them settle, I checked them out more and noticed that both have checkered belly which is not a feature for a hypo bloodred lavender. Furthermore, the head pattern does not match, the head pattern is the head pattern for hypo lavenders. I do not believe these to be hypo bloodred lavenders like advertised. They are hypo lavenders. I have had others check them as well and they agree that they are not Hypo Bloodred Lavenders. I would like to return them and get a refund."

Old 12-13-2012, 05:39 PM   #34
starsevol
Sad thing is that since he sent them the way he did, he does not care about them at all. Sending them back will probably mean death to them.

Old 12-13-2012, 05:42 PM   #35
RoseRed
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
Sad thing is that since he sent them the way he did, he does not care about them at all. Sending them back will probably mean death to them.
I never thought of that, this just makes things more complicated. I really don't know what to do. As pretty as they are, I don't want them, but at the same time sending them to their death......

Old 12-13-2012, 05:45 PM   #36
starsevol
This is what I think you should do....
start a BOI thread.
Post EVERYTHING you have said here.
Post the video.
Link to this thread if you want to.

The people there will advise you, and no one wants these snakes dead.

Old 12-13-2012, 05:46 PM   #37
RoseRed
I will do that right now, I was going to to do it tonight, but I best do it now. I don't want them to die...

Old 12-13-2012, 06:01 PM   #38
Nanci
This is absolutely APPALLING. You NEED TO post a BOI thread. They shouldn't have been sent two days. They are packed completely inadequately. Is Birds Reptiles a complete moron, or does he just not care?

I wouldn't even WANT replacement snakes from such a crappy seller. I'd post the videos, let them speak for themselves, ask for a refund, because you have basically been sent dead snakes (and have you notified the seller- he probably has a time limit, if there even is a live delivery guarantee) and then pray the poor little babies make it. You can always rehome them if they don't fit into your plans.

Old 12-13-2012, 06:18 PM   #39
RoseRed
Agreed I don't want replacements at all, I do not trust the seller. He is going to call me tomorrow, if he doesn't I will call him. I am thinking of him refunding partial money, off of the shipping and the fact that I got charged for hypo plasmas (and anything else I can get). I don't think he would give me a full refund with out getting the snakes back. Here is a link to the BOI I left http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...36#post1551336

Old 12-13-2012, 06:30 PM   #40
DragonsDenSerpents
How horrible, I hope those two little ones make it. I can't believe anyone involved in live animal shipping would even think that two day shipping WITH NO INSULATION is in ANY way okay. Either one of those by itself can be a death sentence, much less both! The seller clearly doesn't give a rat's behind about these poor babies. I'll follow the BOI thread as well. Good luck and I hope you get your refund!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google