CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Photos on Ians Vivarium

Old 01-16-2013, 06:25 PM   #1
nmoore601
Photos on Ians Vivarium

I'm super excited some of snakes are being posted on Ians Vivarium!

Old 01-16-2013, 08:05 PM   #2
airenlow
What morphs and who produced them?

Old 01-16-2013, 09:27 PM   #3
Chip
Yeah, post a link! That's like saying, "there are some good shows on TV!" Curious as to what you are interested in.

Old 01-16-2013, 09:39 PM   #4
Susan
Congrats! I've lost count of how many photos of my snakes are posted in the morph guide there.

Old 01-17-2013, 02:30 AM   #5
diamondlil
I almost wet myself with joy when Lola my Christmas hypo got in there! No big potatoes to some folks, but exciting for a small-time breeder like me

Old 01-17-2013, 06:04 AM   #6
chris68
Love Ians Viv, I have a couple of pics on there also in the morph section and did the write-up for the "Tequila Sunrise". I try to keep my progression thread of my pair of copper/kastanies going in his "progression" forum, just added pics to it last night. Good guy, good site

Old 01-17-2013, 06:53 AM   #7
nmoore601
Smile

I will post links. Thanks for the kind comments. I was so excited to have some of my little bitty collection. Now the world can see em. Some are my creations and some I aquired that deserved to be there.

Old 01-17-2013, 07:46 AM   #8
AliCat37
I think Owl's belly is posted there for the motley belly lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google