CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Any idea how much the following go for over there?

Old 08-20-2007, 05:33 PM   #1
Intravenous
Any idea how much the following go for over there?

As above ^:

Homo or Het cinders
Homo charcoal stripes (or Homo phantom stripes)
Homo lavas
Homo hypo stripes, with Homo or Het lavender

Old 08-20-2007, 07:05 PM   #2
wax32
SerpenCo.com has a lot of those listed.. most are out of stock but at least you can get an idea of prices.

Old 08-20-2007, 07:20 PM   #3
Intravenous
Quote:
Originally Posted by wax32
SerpenCo.com has a lot of those listed.. most are out of stock but at least you can get an idea of prices.
I saw cinders and het cinders...but not any of the rest. I know he must make them but I didn't see them listed...maybe I'm looking at the wrong bit
?

Old 08-20-2007, 07:28 PM   #4
wax32
He lists lavender stripes at $1000 and hypo-lavs at $100 so you can then make lavs het hypo and stripes...

I don't see any lava listed at all, not sure if Rich is doing those.

Old 08-20-2007, 07:34 PM   #5
Intravenous
Quote:
Originally Posted by wax32
He lists lavender stripes at $1000 and hypo-lavs at $100 so you can then make lavs het hypo and stripes...

I don't see any lava listed at all, not sure if Rich is doing those.
It would be prices for snakes that definitely carried homo hypo and stripe and at least het lavender I'd be interested in though...are hypo striped likely to be in the $1000 range as well?

Old 08-20-2007, 07:38 PM   #6
wax32
I wouldn't think so, although if you wanted homo striped/hypo and het lav that would jack the price up.

Old 08-20-2007, 08:44 PM   #7
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intravenous
I have never seen these for sale. Though I know of a few (including myself) who are working on it.

Old 08-20-2007, 09:19 PM   #8
TandJ
Quote:
Homo hypo stripes, with Homo or Het lavender
Well, striped charcoals would be very few .. I am certain a few key people have produced them, but they are not on the market.. Their value? I have no idea at this point.. There are people working on those..

Hypo striped lavenders are out there .. I don't remember who might have them.. In 09 I should have them show up in my group though, and they won't be cheap...

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Old 08-21-2007, 06:18 AM   #9
Intravenous
Quote:
Originally Posted by TandJ
Well, striped charcoals would be very few .. I am certain a few key people have produced them, but they are not on the market.. Their value? I have no idea at this point.. There are people working on those..

Hypo striped lavenders are out there .. I don't remember who might have them.. In 09 I should have them show up in my group though, and they won't be cheap...

Regards.. Tim of T and J
I don't really see why charcoal stripes are such a rarity...you would have thought somebody would have thought of them sooner . And het lavender on the homo stripe hypo would do as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google