CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Approximate for ordering

Old 06-25-2009, 06:02 PM   #1
Tictoc
Approximate for ordering

Hi all,
I'm paying a little over 4 dollars per pinkie here, so while doing some research I feel I can get em for ALOT cheaper online, shipped to me. but what I would like to know is the amount to order..approximately of course. Should I order 100 pinkies? and 100 fuzzies? or just the pinkies due to freezer burn? or 50 and 50?

thanks for your input

oh, only feeding one lil corn snake =)

Old 06-25-2009, 06:05 PM   #2
Xaceospades
Yikes 4 bucks. im paying 99 cents fer any mouse adult or pinkie but i dont know if u even need 50 each i mean that like a years worth of each aint it

Old 06-25-2009, 10:40 PM   #3
Floof
50 pinkies would be more like 8 months worth... You would eventually have to double and triple up on them just to get rid of them. If possible, get 25 and 25; if not possible, get 50 and 50 and either double and triple up to get rid of the pinks or save the extras... You know... For when you get another little snake. Lol.

Old 06-26-2009, 11:50 AM   #4
Buzzard
Figure 1 pinkie a week(if it is a new baby), so an order of 50 pinkies would last 50 weeks. There are 52 weeks in a year. So as Floof stated 25 if you can, Maybe you can mix the order 25 pinks and 25 fuzzy's. Hope that helps...

Old 06-26-2009, 12:14 PM   #5
Leonore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
Figure 1 pinkie a week(if it is a new baby), so an order of 50 pinkies would last 50 weeks. There are 52 weeks in a year. So as Floof stated 25 if you can, Maybe you can mix the order 25 pinks and 25 fuzzy's. Hope that helps...
Does anyone know of a site that lets you split the order like that. Rodent Pro, TBC, and TMF are just bulk orders of 50 or 100 w/o the ability to split up a package.

Old 06-26-2009, 01:49 PM   #6
crackerhead
You can buy bulk frozen, any size or amount, at the Wheaton show...
Terri

Old 06-26-2009, 05:54 PM   #7
Leonore
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackerhead View Post
You can buy bulk frozen, any size or amount, at the Wheaton show...
Terri
Ah - I just have to get there. July 5th? Might be a good outing for the holiday weekend.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google